Soulless OTT

Since I got 4 Koko for $15...I might as well use them.

Grade 0: 17

1: Little Witch, LuLu
4: Miracle Kid [Draw]
4: Oracle Guardian, Nike [Critical]
4: Physic Bird [Critical]
4: Lozenge Magus [Heal]

Grade 1: 14

4: Battle Sister, Chocolat
4: Oracle Guardian, Gemini
2: Emerald Witch, LaLa
2: Weather Girl, Milk
2: Dark Cat

Grade 2: 11

4: Oracle Guardian, Wiseman
4: Battle Sister Mocha
3: Silent Tom

Grade 3: 8

4: Scarlet Witch, Koko
4: Meteor Break Wizard

First time building OTTs so its probably terrible. Any help would be appreciated.
Thx

I want to Ride Koko at least twice and still keep the 3K boost but I'm having trouble finding a decent 1 SB Unit to get rid of the Koko in soul.

I was thinking about running Luck Bird and using Psychic Bird's eff to get the Soul needed for its effect after I ride KoKo a 2nd time...That way keeping the 3K boost and getting extra draws. Not sure if its worth it though....advice?

Y'know, if your intent was to over-ride more CoCo's, I should've just told you to run CoCo Brothers.

Start off with Spike Brothers' Mecha Trainer, and then proceed to run 4 Reckless Express + 4 Wonder Boy with 2-3 Blackie. You can run Juggernaut too, but he's going to eat terribly into the tight Grade 3 line-up in which you'd rather want another Rear Guard Grade 3 not named Souffle since you'll have to avoid putting Wonder Boy behind it.

And there's CoCo Bros.

As for this deck, Souffle should die because Meteor Break's 1000x better.

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1342804843' post='5983827']
Y'know, if your intent was to over-ride more CoCo's, I should've just told you to run CoCo Brothers.

Start off with Spike Brothers' Mecha Trainer, and then proceed to run 4 Reckless Express + 4 Wonder Boy with 2-3 Blackie. You can run Juggernaut too, but he's going to eat terribly into the tight Grade 3 line-up in which you'd rather want another Rear Guard Grade 3 not named Souffle since you'll have to avoid putting Wonder Boy behind it.

And there's CoCo Bros.

As for this deck, Souffle should die because Meteor Break's 1000x better.
[/quote]

Lulu is superior to that build in almost every way. Although I wouldn't be against running Bros in Soulless.

Souffle is consistent 20k. At the very least, it can take out things that hit Koko's magic number. There is no reason why you can't run 2 in Koko.

I wouldn't run more than 4 draws in Koko, if that. Koko draws into them far too much, and you want to run 8 crits minimum, to help climb out of the hole you're inevitably going to be in when you hit G3.

Max Silent Toms, Replace Lala with Dark Cat(its terrible). I would also run 2/3 SB Blackie, to clean up the soul. Take out Wiseman for them.

Lastly, my personal preference would be to run 3 nulls and 2/3 promise daughters, but I know that people are turned off by both of these changes.

I did some testing (proxy).

Was not really a fan of the Bros Engine..it worked and everything...just didnt like it...So I guess I'll be going with what Cherry said.
I'll be bumping critical triggers to 8 since KoKo can hit 20k+ pretty easily when boosted.
I like LaLa because she helps filter dead cards out of my hand (extra G3, draw triggers)...but I can see why you would rather see 4 Dark Cats so I'll keep testing 4 Dark Cats for now.

What do you guys think about Petal Fairy....its only 6K but Aermo clones are usually good.

Archived