1 member has voted

1. 1. witch sin would you like to see next

• Lust (luxuria)
    • Gluttony (gula)
    • Greed (Avaritia)
    • Sloth (Acedia)
    • Wrath (Ira)
    • Envy (Invidia)

alright so lately the sins have interested me so Ive disided to make some cards only problem is the sins are hard to find so you can imagen how hard it is to make the cards but i did manage to find superbia (pride) so I worked harder than normal to make the cards perfect plz rate my cards!

29b0vtk.jpg

hu14xs.jpgvenrdc.jpg29upt0n.jpg

What do you think?

plz rate!

[i do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.]

Nice pictures' date=' nice effects, nice effort. ^_^

9/10, great cards.

[/quote']

T_T... it's name says level 3... and it's level 4... the other says level 6 and is level 8... that alone makes them bad... but then again i like the effect... although you spelt control wrong... it gets a 6/10...

Nice pictures' date=' nice effects, nice effort. ^_^

9/10, great cards.

[/quote']

T_T... it's name says level 3... and it's level 4... the other says level 6 and is level 8... that alone makes them bad... but then again i like the effect... although you spelt control wrong... it gets a 6/10...

Sorry, didn't notice that, I'm in a rush therefore I'm only briefly scanning the cards, still tis a nice effort.

in lucifers effect it should be worded "you gain 1000 lifepoints" its not specified. other than the level error and lucifers effect they're pretty good... try to come up with extra special summon cards designed for sin monsters.... it seems like it would take a long while to get lucifer out..... and are the pics yours? if so youy think you could make me a few ???? :) plz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived