-=+YCM VIDEO GAME OF THE YEAR 2012+=-

Doc.

There will be several 'eras', you must put in a vote for a game, each era will have a winner, but the supreme Video Game of the Year will be the one with most overall votes.:
E.G. Earthbound = 1 Vote(s)

Home Consoles:

NES/MasterSystem

SNES/Genesis

N64/Saturn/PSX/Dreamcast
LoZ:OoT = 1 Vote(s)
PS2/GC/XBOX
KH2 = 1 Vote(s)
PS3/WII/PS3

Portables:

Game&Watch (LOL)

Gameboy/GameGear

Gameboy Color
Harry Potter 1 = 1 Vote(s)

GBA(SP)/PSP Original
FFCrisisCore = 1 Vote(s)
DS(iXL)/PSP (Others)
Birth by Sleep = 1 Vote(s)
The World Ends With you = 1 Vote(s)
3DS/PSVita
Kid Icarus Uprising = 2 Vote(s)

Side Note: If said game has 2 or more VERSIONS (Like Pogeymanz.), I will note down all the versions.

[b]FIRST VOTE, FROM ME: Harry Potter and the Philsopher's Stone (GameBoy Colour)[/b], because I love underdog games.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1342911154' post='5984900']
Basically. Though you could argue some other games. Goldeneye 007, for example, was an outstanding game.

Frankly anything else made by Nintendo too.
[/quote]
Go on and vote then.

[quote name='ウォーグレイモン' timestamp='1342913242' post='5984935']
A bit pointless posting here then.
[/quote]I was just arguing against Ocarina since Majora was better. I don't care about pointlessness! WHOOSH!

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PS2/GC/XBOX: Kingdom Hearts 2 [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3DS/PSVita: Kid Icarus Uprising (When KH3D this might change..) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]GBA(SP)/PSP Original: Final Fantasy: Crisis Core[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DS(iXL)/PSP (Others): Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]So yeah I'm a Square Enix fan lol. [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='SSxCAMOUFLAGE' timestamp='1343471212' post='5990883']
Is it pointless to post here since I kind've know that all the Nintendo Fanboys will dominate this Please let me know.
[spoiler=Thesaurus, as of 7-28-12]
Fanboys is also a synonym for the following:
Fuckface
Pussy
Nerd
Ass hole
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

SAYS THE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER FANBOY.

The World Ends With You is obviously the best game on DS.

Archived