Pokemon: Battle Island (Roleplay)

Welcome to POKEMON: BATTLE ISLAND!

RotatingPokeball.gif

An RPG where you go on a pokemon adventure!

[spoiler=Introduction (Optional)]You wake up. You realize that today is the day that you start your adventure into the Pokemon World. The plane that takes you to the Pokemon Islands is here! You rush out of the door, and you get in line to get on. A tourguide steps up. "Hello. My name is Cynthia, and I will be giving you a tour of the Pokemon Islands. But first, we are going to hop on the Plane to get there!" All of the new Trainers jump up with joy. "Okay. Let's Go." the Trainers file in to the Plane. After you finish the tour, you land back on Oak Park island (Read Islands). You go to the ID card maker, and after that, you will be able to start your adventure!

[spoiler=Islands (Required)]The Plane lifts off, and you listen to Cynthia, the Tour Guide. "Okay everyone, we are approaching the Islands. You see a Giant cluster of Islands. "Okay. Here is the first Island."

Oak Park Island: A very peaceful place, with many villages and kind people. The Stadium is a large Grassland with a Tree house where the audience sits. You will fight Bryce, the Grass type stadium leader. This is also where you will get the Leaf Badge, allowing you to go to the next Island.

Pokemon able to capture: Grass/ Bug Lv. 5-8

Aqua Island: A small place of land, and A giant lake in the center. Trainers will go underwater to get to the Stadium. This is a Paradise for fishermen. You fight Arista, the Water type Stadium Leader. Then you will get the Aqua Badge.

Pokemon Able to capture: Water, Lv. 10-14

Charcoal Island A huge Volcano sits atop this large island. You will have to climb this Volcano to get to the Stadium. You will have to fight Blaze, the Fire type Stadium Leader. Then, you will get the Coal badge.

Pokemon able to capture: Fire Lv. 16-21

Volt Island: This man made island powers all of the other island's electricity. The Trainers here have seen a large amount of Pokemon. You will have to fight Cody, The Electric Stadium Leader. After that, you get the Shock Badge.

Pokemon able to find: Electric/Steel LV. 23-28

Lost Soul Island: A twenty story tower is made dedicated to the People and Pokemon not living anymore. The stadium is pitch black, and It is impossible to see at night. You will fight Grimsley, the Dark Stadium Champion and Unova Elite 4. Then, you will get the Soul Badge.

Pokemon able to find: Dark/Psychc/Ghost Lv. 30-37

The Hidden Temple Island: Most Martial Arts masters love this place. The people here are expert fighters, and they are hard to battle, too. You will fight Bob, the Fighting Stadium Leader. After that, you will get the Fist Badge.

Pokemon Able to find: Fighting Lv. 40-44

Frost Island: An island miraculously always in winter. Most children love making snowmen and having snowball fights. The Stadium has a very slippery floor, a difficult challenge to overcome for the trainers. You will fight Chill, the Ice Stadium Leader. You will obtain the Icicle badge.

Pokemon Able to find: Ice Lv. 46-49

Mt. Drago The final Island. It is the most hardest challenge to overcome. You must climb a very steep mountain, then you will fight the legendary trainer, Lance, the former Kanto Champion. Many legendary pokemon were thought to be here. If you defeat Lance: you will obtain the Last Badge, then go to the Secret Island.

Pokemon able to find: Dragon/ Flying Lv. 50-54

Secret Island: ???

[spoiler=Rules (Required)]

1. I control what pokemon you find in the wild. I also control all NPCs. (All Stadium leaders, Trainers, Ect.)

2. No spamming, flaming, ect.

3. You must follow what I say.

4. Do not ask for a legendary. I will let you know when you can get one.

[spoiler=How to Obtain Money, Items, ect.]

Money:

-You get 50 Pokedollars every 5 posts

-You get 100 Pokedollars every time you win a battle

- You get 200 Pokedollars every time you win a Stadium Battle.

Items:

- Every 15 posts, you will be able to find an item on the ground. I will let you know what it is.

[spoiler=Price List for items]

Pokeball- 10 Pokedollars

Greatball- 20 Pokedollars

Ultraball- 40 Pokedollars

Quickball- 40 Pokedollars

Timerball- 40 Pokedollars

Potion- 10 Pokedollars

Heals 50 hp.

Super Potion (2 Badges+ only)- 30 Pokedollars

Heals 100 hp.

Hyper Potion (5 Badges+ only) - 50 Pokedollars

Heals 250 hp.

Max Potion (7 Badges+ Only) - 70 Pokedollars

Heals all Hp.

Full heal- 30 Pokedollars

Heals all status problems

Type Stone- 100 Pokedollars

Boosts atk based on type.

[spoiler=Character Sheet (How to enter the game)]

Appearence (What does your trainer look like):

Bio (Story of your trainer):

Pokemon Character Sheet (Fill out every time you get a pokemon):

(Insert Picture Here)

Nickname:

LV: (1-5 only)

Hp: (15-25 only)

NOTE: Starter Pokemon can be any basic, non evolved pokemon.

Guest ~shadow~

oops...didnt see that. sorry.

my bad.

ok. Ill post it there. u can lock this.

I can't lock it, you should change the title to "Lock"

Archived