[REQ] HD Signature Please [REQ]

Master White

I only have about 1500 points to spare, so I'm sorry if thats not much, but I'd prefer it too look quite nice, one matching my horrible self-made one.

Anyhow, Apparently points are broken yet again, so I'll figure something to give out, not sure what.....Or could just wait until points are fixed and I could give them then, don't hold your breath, I usually give my word to people....

And I know I can't state reps as a prize, but if really decent one shows up, I'll be giving it out lots of reps, but anyone who does one or trys will get a rep....

Anyhow....

Yes, its kinda suppose to be exactly the same to the one in the sig, only difference its suppose to be a decal sticker, and I have decal paper, and I prefer some sexy stylist in the forum to do it so it would look awesome instead of ugly like my sig.

Size: 700 by 100
Style: Preferabbly acceptable looking for a decal you would want to put on a vehicle. Maybe shattered glass on the left to a neon line leading out to the right.
Colors: Same scheme to my sig that is horribly made below, except neon blue and neon green colors preferably
Txt: Hardline
Background: No real background, renders for background. Well, above would be a background I guess, but its all meant to be a decal, I can make the decal if you guys can make the great signature, I would do it myself, but again, look at my Sig.

Render Uno (1):

[img]http://oi47.tinypic.com/od2eq.jpg[/img]

Render Dos (2):

[img]http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu249/Dantedsk/Dante%20Renders/Dante-render.png[/img]

I've also learned that I have to first save the picture then upload it or if I try copy-pasta, gimp makes the background auto-black for some reason.

Please help me and please do it asap, unless rush develops bad quality, then do it normal pace.....

Archived