2 Conjurer's Closet
2 Essence Scatter
2 Unsummon
3 Mana Leak
3 Cloud Shift
1 Venser, The Sojourner
3 Rewind
1 Talrand's Invocation

Rates, Hates, Fixes, all welcome. This is my first attempt at a white/blue control deck.

Yes its rl, it actually works fairly well for someone who hardly ever plays white. If you need the tech its easy, I center around bouncing either the Archaeomancer or Stonehorn, thus bringing back my counters or making it so my opponent can't attack me while I set up my army, then drop Odric and attack with everything, making it so my opponent can't block anything for game.

Using Aven Squire and Knight of Glory is strange considering Exalted conflicts with the theme of the deck. Serra Avenger also seems off in what is slightly more aggro-control based.

Using Nearheath Pilgrim and Augur of Bolas as your 2-drops seems better since they both benefit from blinking. A playset of Nearth Pilgrim is about $1, I think, but Augur is a little bit more expensive. Still about 5 times cheaper than Snapcaster though. Fourth Stonehorn looks good too. If you can get your hands on things like Gather the Townsfolk or more Talrand's Invocation or Timely Reinforcements, they're great too. And O-Ring is amazing.

-3 Knight of Glory
-3 Aven Squire
-2 Serra Avenger
+4 Nearheath Pilgrim
+2 Augur of Bolas
+2 Oblivion Ring

Archived