Ghost Sub-Type

Shaco

Ghryghdekon the Everpresent

ATK: 1700

DEF: 1300

DARK/Spellcaster/Ghost:

While this card is in your Graveyard, it is treated as being face-up on your side of the field, but does not occupy a Monster Card Zone. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, activate one of the following effects: ● Skip your next draw phase. During your next Standby Phase add up to 2 Ghost monsters from your Deck to your hand. ● Decrease the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls by 100 x the number of Ghost monsters you control.

The Twins - Leon & Noel

ATK: 1200

DEF: 1200

Dark/Fairy/Ghost: While this card is in your Graveyard, it is treated as being face-up on your side of the field, but does not occupy a Monster Card Zone. While you control this face-up card, increase the ATK and DEF of all Ghost monsters you control by 200.

The Vengeful Spirits of the Bog

Atk: 1300

Def: 1700

Water/Zombie/Ghost: While this card is in your Graveyard, it is treated as being face-up on your side of the field, but does not occupy a Monster Card Zone. Once per turn, while you control another Ghost monster, when your opponent Summons a monster, you may discard 1 card to switch that monster to defense position.

Seance Blade

Equip Spell

Select 1 Ghost monster in your Graveyard. Increase the ATK of the equip monster by 100 x the number of Ghost monsters you control. During your 2nd Main Phase after activation, you can offer the equip monster to Special Summon the selected monster from your Graveyard.

This set is in the works, and I would try to perfect it right now, but I've got to get going.

Give me some comments, and I'll work on them based on your response ^^

Archived