I'm going to predict the Madolche TCG Exclusive card

Lonk

Madolche Regenut
Level 4
EARTH
Warrior/Effect
ATK/1600 DEF/1000
REDU-EN082

When this card is destroyed by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard: Shuffle it into the Deck. Once per turn; if this card is face-up on the field: You can Normal Summon an additional "Madolche" monster this turn. If you control a Field Spell Card; this effect can be used twice per turn.

Because we ALL can see Konami doing something like this.

• 2 months later...

As awesome as that is, it would be extremely broken. Since every card in the archetype is searchable, you'd pretty much always have one.

If it was a Ticket-esque effect, like "This effect of Madolche Regenut can only be used one per turn." Then it would be better.

The extra summon with the field is a bit much as well. Really I think that even 1 extra summon is insane.

Overall I would change the effect to "During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon an additional Level 4 Madolche monster. This effect can only be applied if there is a face-up Madolche Chateau. This effect of Madolche Regenut can only be used once per turn."

So this sets off Butlerusk and Magileine, stops you from using it willy-nilly, and stops you from summoning Mewfeuille and then summoning a third monster. Since its most basic effect generates huge pluses, it has to have limits.

But the general idea is good, the name is fitting, and it's definitely something Madolche needs.

Konami has made more balanced and crappy TCG exclusives than they've made broken ones. Let's get that straight right of the bat.

I don't think I need to explain why this is broken. Though honestly, if it only worked once, and could only be activated when it's normal summoned, and needed another Madolche on the field to be used. I'd be perfectly okay with that.

More importantly, if it were a Beast (and level 3), it'd be not only balanced, it'd be great.

Archived