Card Contest 2 We finished please move to finished contest.

Ok I am posting my second contest.

This contest I want you to post up to 5 cards that are cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh cartoon but never released in the TCG.

The 1st place winner will get 3+reps.

The 2nd place winner 2+reps.

The 3rd place winner will get a 1+rep.

Rules:

1) Try your best to get grammar and spelling correct.

2) Don't copy anyone else's card(s)

3) your entry does not have to be a realistic & balanced

4) dont be offensive

5)anyone who posts more than 5 cards is automatically disqualified.

6)your entries can be attached or in your post.

7) Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To make it easier, post your cards in a different thread than your entrie reserve thread.

The contest will end Update: 3/30/08

PM me when you post your entry.

I need entrants

Alright, here are my cards. From the old Yu-Gi-Oh! The Valkyries! {The images aren't the images used on the anime, but it's almost impossible to get good quality ones. So, I took some from the anime and played with the images...}

[align=center]ValkyrieBrunnhilde.jpg

ValkyrieErste.jpgValkyrieZwei.jpg

ValkyrieDritte.jpgEnchantedSwordNothung.jpg[/align]

OK, I'm in...

Disclaimer: The following cards were originally created by Kazuki Takahashi and have been credited as such. The original artwork is from the anime and was taken from "The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!". Cleaning, manipulation, and other corrections to the artwork was performed by me.

Legend-of-Heart-1.jpgLK-Critias-1.jpg

LK-Timaeus-1.jpgThe-Claw-of-Hermos-1.jpg

LK-Hermos-1.jpg

...and since it's a little hard to read...

Legendary Knight Hermos:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". When a monster on your side of the field is declared an attack target, you can redirect the attack to this card and activate the effect of an Effect Monster in your Graveyard. When this card is attacked, you can Remove from play any number of monsters from your Graveyard to redirect the attack to the attacking monster and multiply the ATK by an amount equal to the number of monsters removed for this effect.

Archived