[Cardfight!! Vanguard] Card of the Day 8/6/12 - White Dragon Knight, Pendragon

[center][img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/nu_23/Card%20of%20the%20Day/vgd_today3-10.jpg[/img]

Flavor Text: The sanctuary's history has been protected by those with powers of the sacred dragon. /
When the sacred king risked his life to fight, the sacred dragon always came to his aid.

AUTO 【V】: Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): At the beginning of your main phase, look at up to five cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one grade 3 «Royal Paladin» from among them, ride it, and shuffle your deck.
AUTO: When this unit is placed on Vanguard Circle, this unit gets Power +5000 until end of turn.

Card Lore: A knight whose clan is blessed by the holy guardian dragon, Soul Saver Dragon. Because there is practically no record of him appearing in lore or history books, his very existence is in doubt, and he is considered to be just a myth or legend. It is said he dwells deep within the ruins of United Sanctuary , protecting the gates to the other realm where his patron dragon dwells, and has done so for countless generations. When the guardian dragon spirit became anxious and concerned about the current state of Sanctuary, it decided to give aid to the Royal Paladins, sending Pendragon, who didn't hesitate for a second to join under the fold of the King of Knights, vowing to fight by the king's side. The power of the White Dragon King is handed down and controlled by both humans and dragons, Pendragon now holds both the ancient king's sword and that legendary power, having inherited them, and uses them to destroy all who would do nothing but bring harm and ruin.

Credits: NeoArkadia of NeoArkCradle[/center]

Odd that a card I argue for often has become the card of the day. Le discuss, since this means we'll get more of what's actually going on.

Archived