Tales of Vesperia

SushiTheLegend

Not sure if I've seen the trailer but I am really thinking about buying the game when it makes a release, I also think the 360 can play multi regions because I have a UK 360 and one of the games that came with the one I bought is an NTSC game, so meh. I also plan to buy C&C tomorrow but that is another topic altogether. ^_~

The trailer is pretty good. It looks like Tales of the Abyss + Tales of Symphonia + HD. And the main heroine is a pinky, so that's cool. And I thought the PS3 was the only next-gen system that was region-free. Oh yeah, Vesperia may also be ported to the PS3 after it's released on the 360. I'll probably get both versions. And depending on which console doesn't have a region-lock, I'll get the Japanese version as well. :D

You live in the UK, right? It's sucks you never got Tales of the Abyss. What is weird that you got Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, which features Luke and Tear from Tales of the Abyss. I don't know about the European boxart, but on the back of the North American boxart, it says something like, featuring Luke and Tear from Tales of the Abyss! Then again, we didn't get Tales of Destiny 2 or Tales of Rebirth, and characters from those games are in TotW:RM.

Anyway, the blond guy in Tales of Vesperia looks a lot like Guy. Seriously. :shock:

XD. I got er...I forgot her name but her name begins with R and she is in the city with Leon in the bar area. I haven't touched my game for a while so I may play it again and level myself some, still ain't got Kratos to fight with me I don't think, had people like Arche, Raine, Genis, etc...and I literally owned Lloyd first time round too.

You mean Rutee?

Fighting people 1 on 1 is easy once you're around Lv 40. If you're fighting people 2 on 1, you want to be around Lv 50. All you really have to do is wait until they run up to you and make them stagger by using Double Demon Fang. Then just own them with a long combo ending with going into Over Limit. Then you can just keep owning them because you can't stagger in Over Limit.

It's looking pretty awesome. What's cool is that it may include the Japanese opening and include the original Japanese voice acting. And there may be a simultaneous Japanese and North American release. I need a 360. T_T

(There is a trailer in my sig. The quality is pretty good)

Tell Kramer to get one, it'll save you $300 :P.

Archived