Recurring Nightmare

Dryad

[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p297/Ice1Wizard/Card%20Maker%20Ideas/createcardphp-99.jpg[/IMG]

[i][b]Artist & Credit To: kalessaradan[/b][/i]
[i][b]Link to Art:[/b][/i] http://kalessaradan.deviantart.com/art/Nightmare-20238632

:)

Yep, but I don't really like it, a nightmare is the part of the dream you are going to suffer or fight threw it, the one Konami made was a cheap "Recycle Bin" excuse, I like the name and art of the original, but yeah, the effect could have been much better then "Regain a couple of select creatures"..

OK effect' date=' a little overpowered, maybe about 600 for the first hit and 400 for the second?

[/quote']

^I agree with Kon, 600 and 400 would be more balanced. Nice card idea though, even if there already is a card with that name.

Oh, you could name it "Never-Ending Nightmare" or something like that instead (though that's just a suggestion and you don't have to change it if you don't want).

OK effect' date=' a little overpowered, maybe about 600 for the first hit and 400 for the second?

[/quote']

^I agree with Kon, 600 and 400 would be more balanced. Nice card idea though, even if there already is a card with that name.

Oh, you could name it "Never-Ending Nightmare" or something like that instead (though that's just a suggestion and you don't have to change it if you don't want).

if konami started taking advice from you guys the next booster pack won't sell at all because compared to cards that they made like wave motion cannon the effect your giving is kinda lame. this card seems pretty standard 800 and 800 2 turns later,you know how much can happen in 2 turns.

good job,balanced card.

if konami started taking advice from you guys the next booster pack won't sell at all because compared to cards that they made like wave motion cannon the effect your giving is kinda lame. this card seems pretty standard 800 and 800 2 turns later' date='you know how much can happen in 2 turns.

good job,balanced card.

[/quote']

Hmmm, upon further review, I think you are right shonen. I hadn't looked at all my direct damage cards in awhile and had forgotten just how much damage some of them can do in a short time (like just desserts, or ring of destruction). I take back my earlier statement, leaving them both at 800 would be just fine.

Thxs for the comments and criticism, its also true in a mere 2 turns you could be losing the duel and a mere 1600 is not going to be as big of a threat unless your opponent has 1600 or less Life Points.

Also, the general term for a card with more power then previous ones is called a:

"Power Creep", its like near broken but still can be not the best card in some situations. A example of this is how, it is true that L&DD is very much powerful but it takes a few tricks and a strong enough monster to pull off, which can be merely simply playing 2 Random Spells and attacking with a monster of 1800 or more ATK.

:)

Archived