[CF!!V] Granblue

RyanAtlus

Quite a crappy Deck, I think. There are only a few people at my Yugilocals who play the game, but I want to participate in France's nationals. If any of you is willing to help me out by borrowing or selling some cards, please let me know. (Currently using loads of proxies cause only a few boxes of Set 6 came in, this one guy picked all of them up, left and was never seen again.)

GRADE 0 [19]
Starter: Captain Nightkid (-)
2 Chappie the Ghostie (-)
4 Rough Sea Banshee ©
4 Hook-Wielding Zombie (D)
4 Knight Spirit ©
4 Doctor Rouge (H)

GRADE 1 [14]
4 Dandy Guy Romario
2 Dancing Cutlass
3 Samurai Spirit
1 Evil Shade
4 Gust Jinn

GRADE 2 [10]
4 Ruin Shade (Captain Nightmist)
4 Three-Star Chef Pietro
2 Skeleton Swordsman

GRADE 3 [7]
4 Cocytus
3 Nightstorm

[quote name='RyanAtlus' timestamp='1344727346' post='6004491']
Few comments on that:
-Isn't 4 Gust Jinn a bit too much?
-Is only 1 Evil Shade sufficient?
-Would Nightmist be a decent substitute for Ruin Shade, since I'm on a budget and have limited resources/time?
[/quote]

1. Perfect Guards should be played at 4 for Regional/National tournaments because of the fact that they stop you from losing to big numbers.
2. Yes. You will only place it behind the Vanguard anyway, seeing as how it can only give the power to the Vanguard anyways.
3. No. Ruin Shade is used because it sets up your Graveyard so that you can spam later on with Cocytus.

[quote name='Daiyusha' timestamp='1344727477' post='6004492']
1. Perfect Guards should be played at 4 for Regional/National tournaments because of the fact that they stop you from losing to big numbers.
2. Yes. You will only place it behind the Vanguard anyway, seeing as how it can only give the power to the Vanguard anyways.
3. No. Ruin Shade is used because it sets up your Graveyard so that you can spam later on with Cocytus.
[/quote]

Thanks for your explanations. My main goal for now is to find those 4 Cocytus, but I'll try to pick up Ruin Shades if possible. I'm considering to go to our countries capital, where large tournaments are appearently held every 2 weeks. (about 8-10 people I've heard)
As for the "random gr2s", what's your opinion on Captain Nightmist? I really don't see what not to like about him.

[quote name='Daiyusha' timestamp='1344728518' post='6004499']
Captain Nightmist is a fairly bad card, in all honesty. Play Commodore Blueblood if you want.
[/quote]

Really? D:
Gah, he always worked pretty ok for me.
I suppose I'll just try to have fun and learn about competetitive Vanguard in France, and actually attempt to qualify for Euros next year. Remember, I'm just a noob who sees the game as a distraction for when Ygo gets too boring.

[quote name='RyanAtlus' timestamp='1344728794' post='6004504']
Really? D:
Gah, he always worked pretty ok for me.
I suppose I'll just try to have fun and learn about competetitive Vanguard in France, and actually attempt to qualify for Euros next year. Remember, I'm just a noob who sees the game as a distraction for when Ygo gets too boring.
[/quote]

Hopefully I'll get to see you at Euros then. I'm going to UK Regionals. :P

[quote name='Daiyusha' timestamp='1344728891' post='6004507']
Hopefully I'll get to see you at Euros then. I'm going to UK Regionals. :P
[/quote]

Can't make it to any of the uk ones. I'm glad there's an open spot in someone's car for France.
But if you'd like a Vanguard Fight at YCS Sheffield or London Expo, I'd be glad to.

Archived