ATK and DEF are unnecessary :: The Masterminds of Power

Anxshu, Avatar of Strength

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 "Strength Counter" on this card. For each "Strength Counter" on this card, this card gains 500 ATK. When this card destroys your opponents' monster in battle and sends it to the graveyard, place 2 "Strength Counters" on this card.

0/0

Chapex, Rage Infinity

FIRE

Warrior/Effect

When this card attacks, this card gains 2000 ATK during Damage Calculation only. When this card is declared an attack target, neither player may activate Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

0/0

Lerrack, Charging Commander

LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

When this card is declared the target of an attack, negate that attack. This monster must then immediately attack 1 monster on your opponents' side of the field.

0/0

Hays, Steadfast Shield

WATER

Warrior/Effect

While this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters with an original ATK of 0 are unaffected by Trap cards.

0/0

Malak, Tactician Supreme

LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

At the time when this card is declared an attack target, the controller of this monster may activate 1 Trap card in his/her graveyard.

0/0

Kheretap, Mischievous Master

DARK

Warrior/Effect

While this card remains face-up on the field, all Spell cards in your hand and side of the field are treated as Quickplay Spell cards.

0/0

Nyahz, Strategic Force

WIND

Warrior/Effect

While this card is face-up on the field, neither player may Special Summon monsters to either players' side of the field.

0/0

Yahhs, Master of Discipline

LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

When this card declares an attack, you may activate Trap cards from your hand.

0/0

Xinc, Blitzing Strategist

WIND

Warrior/Effect

While this card remains face-up on the field, all face-up monsters with an original ATK of 0 are unaffected by Spell cards.

0/0

Anita, Huntress' Instinct

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

While this card remains face-up on the field, when monster(s) battle, both monsters are destroyed before Damage Calculation.

0/0

Lila, the Loving Caress

LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

While this card remains face-up on the field, monsters with an original ATK of 0 are unaffected by the effects of monster cards (excluding this card).

0/0

Kexmiy, Weaving Joker

DARK

Warrior/Effect

While this card remains face-up on the field, monsters with an original ATK of 0 cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

0/0

Rates/Fixes... I'm sure there's at least 1 card someone will call broken.

It always makes me laugh when I think of how Written Cards are in comparison to actual cards.

I imagine that if I posted this set with pictures and full cards in "Realistic Cards", I'd've gotten about 3-5 reviews by now.

Whatever. What you going to do? 's not like anyone'll read this anyway...

Support Cards:

Level-Zero Force!

Normal Spell

Activate only when you have no monsters on your side of the field. Pay half your Life Points. Special Summon 5 monsters with an original ATK of 0 to your side of the field.

Level-Zero Stronghold

Field Spell

When a monster with an original ATK of 0 battle, the controller of that monster takes no damage from the battle. In addition, when a face-up monster with 0 ATK is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard, you may Special Summon 1 monster with an ATK of 0 from your deck in face-down Defense Position.

Level-Zero Annihilation

Trap

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack against a face-up Attack Position monster with an original ATK of 0. Flip all monsters on the field face-up (Flip Effects are not activated at this time), then destroy all monsters on the field with an ATK of 1000 or more.

I like them. Can't help but notice that Malak and Hays are there... fanfic characters turned cards! Or is it the other way round... either way it's cool!

Can't really see any brokenness... very interesting idea for a set.

And about The Prestige Tournaments... will any characters be using any of these cards?

Archived