not counter traps/quick play spells

hotfoilcard

i thought there should be some thing kind of like van dally but for quick play spells. but the quick plays are all so different i couldnt make specific effects based on the type of quick play like they did with van D...this is what I came up with...a wall/some tribute fodder/another monster for fenrir to remove/and a little removal

any changes to the effect that you would suggest?

icedragonbatallion.jpg

how can u not understand this stuff? seriously.

remove a quick play spell from your opponents grave

do you not understand what removal is?

must be destroyed once for each quick play in your grave...

nine quick plays in my grave this card has nine lives. fissure it/its not dead/smashing its not dead/attack its not dead. (like a more resilient gyroid)

and its not that broken cuz most opponents dont care fi you remove their quick play from the grave and most players would run more than say 3 or so quick plays normally.

how can u not understand this stuff? seriously.

remove a quick play spell from your opponents grave

do you not understand what removal is?

must be destroyed once for each quick play in your grave...

nine quick plays in my grave this card has nine lives. fissure it/its not dead/smashing its not dead/attack its not dead. (like a more resilient gyroid)

and its not that broken cuz most opponents dont care fi you remove their quick play from the grave and most players would run more than say 3 or so quick plays normally.

Wow, you get angry, and I don't understand it cus yo worded it so badly >_>

The way you worded it makes it sound like it is destroyed for each quick play in the grave, try to word it differently

Just a thought, it may be more clear if you word it like this:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Quick-Play Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard. When this card is summoned, put 1 Survival Counter on this card for every Quick-Play Spell Card in your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed, instead remove 1 Survival counter from this card.

Or, if you don't like counters, keep the first 2 sentences and change the rest to something like this:

When this card would be destroyed by an attack or effect, you can remove from play 1 Quick-Play Spell Card in your Graveyard to negate the attack or effect.

Hope this helps. And, Grayall is right, Yankee isn't a hater, none of us are. We just like to see the best possible cards being made.

Just a thought' date=' it may be more clear if you word it like this:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Quick-Play Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard. When this card is summoned, put 1 Survival Counter on this card for every Quick-Play Spell Card in your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed, instead remove 1 Survival counter from this card.

Or, if you don't like counters, keep the first 2 sentences and change the rest to something like this:

When this card would be destroyed by an attack or effect, you can remove from play 1 Quick-Play Spell Card in your Graveyard to negate the attack or effect.

Hope this helps. And, Grayall is right, Yankee isn't a hater, none of us are. We just like to see the best possible cards being made.

[/quote']

thats helpfull thank you...

and to the last poster calling me stupid isnt nice...this site seems disproportionately loaded with rude people

Archived