Angel Wars: A Journey Through Time and Space [Mature // Not Started // Accepting]]

You're taking seven classes in college? That's quite impressive, how many credits? I'm currently registered for International Politics, Comparative Politics, Japanese 301, Chinese 101, and Greek Art & Archaeology. Also, I'm not really planning on shipping.. You'll see soon enough why the characters won't really have time/opportunities for those kinds of activities..

Alright Otaku-sama, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

/EDIT: A reminder, it would be great for you guys to base your characters as closely upon yourselves as possible in terms of appearance, personality, and history (that's precisely what I did with Olive). If you guys are willing, we can post reference photos later to help complete the description.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm, not to be the odd one out, but I don't feel at all comfortable basing my character off myself (a male) and by extension putting myself in this situation. I wouldn't know how a male "exotic dancer" would dance, act or feel since I rarely consume media that would tell such information. If there isn't a problem, is it possible that my character be the opposite sex to me (i.e. female)?

No, there's no problem with that. I can't expect everyone to be as comfortable with this little social experiment as I am, seeing that I'm the one that developed it. That should be fine, Otaku.

On another note.. Your character has long hair, Enrise? He's gonna be THAT one, huh. Hahaha.

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1346337777' post='6016013']
No, there's no problem with that. I can't expect everyone to be as comfortable with this little social experiment as I am, seeing that I'm the one that developed it. That should be fine, Otaku.

On another note.. Your character has long hair, Enrise? He's gonna be THAT one, huh. Hahaha.
[/quote]

That one?
What one?

I don't get it. What are you talking about?

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1346380933' post='6016409']
We're not actually going to talk about that, it's all implied. But okay.
[/quote]

Well I never said I was going to talk about it. Of course the content in implied, but he's still going to have "sex" with chicks.

Which is still the only good sign I see.

I'm done to my characters personality and bio, I'll try to convince some people, but I know very few people who are in that 17/18+ category, on this site, sorry, but if they don't really have to in that category, then well I'll see what I can do, one last thing, was Sucker Punch rated R or PG-13 I can't remember.

I'm still working on my app. I think we all want to make it as perfect as possible considering the high standards you have set. Also, I believe that the RP is getting much fewer applications due to the lack of people 18+ years old on this site and how high the standards are set. I think you should prepare for a low RPer turnout and write the story with fewer characters.

Finished with the application I will get the Writing Sample to you as soon as possible.
[spoiler='Spectre'][b]USER NAME:[/b] ClearAngel

[b]NAME:[/b] Spectre(refers to her pale skin)
[b]

[b]GENDER:[/b] Female 

[b]APPEARANCE:[/b]

[b]-HEIGHT:[/b] 5"4

[b]- WEIGHT:[/b] 123 lbs.

[b]- FIGURE:[/b] Slender

[b]- HAIR COLOR:[/b] Red (Ginger Like)
[b]- HAIR STYLE:[/b] Curled, the ends having a slightly more blonde to them, and ending in a very fine tip.
[b]- EYE COLOR:[/b] Brown
[b]- COMPLEXION:[/b] Ghostly White
[b]- CLOTHING:[/b] In the brothel world of reality, Spectre is a Madame Sapphire’s best stripper/pole dancer. She is also her one of her only sadomasochists, so her outfit is made to fit her needs accordingly. Spectre’s outfit is almost entirely one piece, connected by a single strap that runs down her back. The only thing that is separate are a purple face veil, an actual blue veil, and a anklet and toe ring(these two are connected by a chain) other than that her feet are left completely bare. Her outfit starts with a sapphire encrusted choker, which then leads into a black leather bra-like piece with each breast being painted like a rose, and finally ends in a skimpy purple dancer’s dress(like that dress Princess Leia wears while she’s Jabba’s slave). These can be removed easily by clasps in the back of her outfit. In the fantasy world of reality Spectre’s outfit changes drastically. Her bra-like piece and choker are replaced by a high collar and an olive drab military sweater with slashes in the shoulders, sleeves that hang over her hands, and the stomach half being torn off, this signifies her desperate wish for modesty, but inability to achieve it. Her dress is also replaced by blue pants with slashing down the side that reveals her lower thigh; this also signifies the same thing as the sweater. The veil is replaced by a ripped and shabby blue beret, which signifies the shabby experiences Paris brought her, and her feet are left completely bare.
[b]STANDARD EQUIPMENT:[/b] Despite her deceptively fragile look, Spectre is a deadly combatant when push comes to shove, and can easily dispatch a man twice her size. Spectre prefers melee combat, because she thinks guns are to messy, and she prefers to be subtle.
[b]- LONG RANGE:[/b] N/A
[b]- MEDIUM RANGE:[/b] For medium range combat, Shirley wields a Mauser pistol, which she likes because it can be easily stores and hidden. It straps in to a custom holster on her wrist, which is hidden by her long sleeves.
[b]- MELEE WEAPON:[/b] Spectre's melee weapon of choice is the whip. Her background in sadomasochism, she has experience with the weapon. She has developed her skills with this weapon, and is on the level of a master.The whip is serrated at the end, and has small razors lining it like a rose. Her primary technique with this weapon is choking, for obvious reasons, she will often wrap the whip around her enemy’s neck, and choke them to death, or wrap the whip around an arm of an enemy(Indiana jones style, why yes I am a LucasFilms nerd) restraining them long enough for teammates to move in and defeat the enemy.
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] Spectre is by nature a very introverted girl. She is also quite easily manipulated preferring to go with the status quote rather than stand against the tide. During her shows though she puts on a seductive mask of confidence, rebellion, and beauty. This mask melts instantly after she gets off the stage, and while on stage if you look closely you can notice that she’s very nervous. Due to her job nature Spectre is very acrobatic. Spectre mostly keeps to herself, if someone can manage to break her shell, then what waits inside is a very mysterious, smart, and misunderstood girl, that just wants someone to share her love, pain, and life with. Spectre is psychologically disturbed, and sometimes while she is still part of her body will move spardically.
[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] Spectre is the youngest of five siblings born to a very poor Jewish family from Salzburg, Austria. Spectre is the youngest of five siblings born to a very poor Jewish family from Salzburg, Austria. Spectre's parents jumped jobs constantly, but could never find anything solid. When Spectre was born her parents resolved to go to America and try and build a better life. By the age of seven, Spectre was working where ever she could get a job, picking up change from the street, and doing a few dishonest things. When Spectre was ten her parents had finally saved enough money to go to America, and toke a ship there. On the boat though Spectre's little brother, Herman, was afflicted with influenza, and died before her family reached America. Left with the tragedy of Herman, Spectre's father, Avraham, seeked to invest in the stock market, but being as he invested during the Depression he gained very little and often lost more than he gained. To make ends, the remaining six members of Spectre's family got two jobs including Spectre herself. Some months later, Spectre was approached by a boy from her class, who asked a question, not having a very good comprehension of the English language, she replied yes. Little did she know what the boy had asked her. The boy led her to an abondoned factory and sexually assualted her. This left her traumatized, and for the next eight years of her life she would not trust or go near a boy, for fear of what he might do to her. Another tragedy hit Spectre's family when she was thirteen, Spectre had accidently got her skirt stuck in the gears of a machine, and though she was saved by her mother, her mother sliped from the platform and, fell to the floor below where she broke her neck. Her father would, for the rest of the time she remained with him, blame her for this.
After the death of his wife Avraham fell into alcohalism, often going into drunken rages, lashing out at people for no reason at all. Spectre bore the brunt of his drunken hatred, and developed a high threshold of pain. He would often leave early in the morning and not return until the late hours of the evening leaving the kids to fend for themselves. Eventually the children became distant from him, his two oldest children, leaving him. This left only Spectre and her older sister Mika, with there abusive father. The two girls worked tirelessly to support their father's drinking problem, often going hungry beacuase of a lack of food. Spectre's sister even dropped out of college to get another job to support her Spectre's education. As years went on their father became a worse and worse drunk, eventually having to sell there already shaby home. This brought on the last moments of Spetre's life with her father. While considering on selling the home Spectre's father walked in on the two girls dicussion. Mika and Avraham yelled and screamed at each other, until finally Avraham lost control of his body and his temper and murdered Mika. The next day, Spectre's nintenith birthday, Spectre was sold to Madame Sapphire, and has since been in her "care".
[/spoiler]

*Sigh* Another amazing Saiba RP I have to drop out of. I wish I could actually be apart of this, I really do, but this is one of those RPs that is something too difficult for me to stay up to date. It's one of those stories that I can't comprehend to stay in.

I'm sorry. This RP asked for more than I have. I'm not ready to be apart of this RP, or others like it. If you had an extra spot in that Teen Titans RP, I would join it because I'm more familiar with the story.

But, this RP is a whole other level that I am yet to be able to face without being overwhelmed. So, I'm dropping out. But hey, I'll try my best to stay up to date with it as a reader. That I'm fine with.

So, catch you guys later. :D

I think my app is finished now. If this goes to waste, I'm gonna be pissed.

[spoiler=Frosty]
[b]USER NAME[/b]: Otaku-sama

[b]NAME[/b]: Frosty

[b]AGE[/b]: 19

[b]GENDER[/b]: Female

[b]APPEARANCE[/b]:

- [b]HEIGHT[/b]: 5’ 2”

- [b]WEIGHT[/b]: 110 lbs.

- [b]FIGURE[/b]: Athletic, but most wouldn’t notice at first.

- [b]HAIR COLOR[/b]: Blonde

- [b]HAIR STYLE[/b]: Shoulder length with long bangs covering the face, notably one very long one covering her right side of the face that is longer than the rest of her hair. Her hair is feathered and light, forming spikes rather than staying as one piece.

- [b]EYE COLOR[/b]: Hazel

- [b]COMPLEXION[/b]: Pale skin; clear, smooth and free of bumps and blemishes. Eyes are naturally darker.

- [b]CLOTHING[/b]: Being one of the few Scandinavian people in the brothel, she was typecast into the Viking themed dances. Her dancing outfit is based on the Valkyries of ancient Norse mythos, mixed with fantasy elements to allow for more sexualisation, consisting of green and gold plate metal bra and panties, high brown leather boots with white fur trimming, a pair of fur bracers worn on the forearms, a green cape that is cast aside for the second part of the dance, and a green and gold helmet with a pair of long ivory horns. Hanging from the “armor” are small tufts of chainmail to add a jingling sound during the dance. The outfit also comes with a spear. However, rather than being used to portray a weapon, the spear is mostly used to represent a phallus and is rubbed up upon often during the dance.
Her relaxed outfit retains a Norse element with all of the fur, but reflects her reserved and shy personality. This outfit consists of a long green woolen turtleneck sweater that extends to her knees with short sleeves, white silk leggings, long fur gloves, brown boots with fur trimming, and a green faux-fur toque with a pair of small horns. Such an outfit keeps her warm in the coldest nights in the brothel. A common personal effect is her stuffed walrus doll, which she tends to use as a security blanket type item.

[b]STANDARD EQUIPMENT[/b]:
Frosty does very little of the fighting, allowing her alter ego to take complete control when she is under duress or under a great amount of stress. Her alter ego fights like a madman, tactics ranging from head-on collisions with the enemy with great agility to getting behind the enemy group for “surprise buttsex”.

- [b]LONG RANGE[/b]: Frosty does not have a long ranged weapon. Those who do are considered “sniper pussies” by her alter ego. However, the Winchester shotgun’s long barrel can often pepper enemies at a long range with buckshot.

- [b]MEDIUM RANGE[/b]: The Winchester Model 1912 shotgun with a long barrel and a sniper scope is the strange weapon choice of her alter ego. While being mostly ornamental, the sniper scope can sometimes be used to help take down agile targets at range. Both slug and buckshot ammo is used, but buckshot is favored in the majority of situations.

- [b]MELEE WEAPON[/b]: A one-handed steel war axe is the melee weapon of choice. Of a very simple design, the single blade is solid and flat, with a curved edge designed to take much abuse. Although heavy, it can be thrown at a short range without veering too much to either side. In addition to the axe, her alter ego is also very adept with unarmed combat, focusing on overpowering her opponents before they can react.

[b]PERSONALITY[/b]: Unable to handle the stress of living at the brothel and wracked by chronic self-depreciation, Frosty has developed a distinct, male alter ego that is completely opposite to her. Although her alter ego shares the same body and knowledge as Frosty, her alter ego often appears to make her appear stronger than she regularly does.
Her original personality is very shy, reserved and very under-confident. Those who get to know her find that she constantly puts herself down, saying that she is weak, useless and ugly. When encouragement comes, she often respectfully dismisses it, assuming that the person’s opinion will change if they were in her shoes. Such a negative attitude has stopped her from having many friendships, leading her to imagine herself a friend in her stuffed walrus doll. Like most girls trapped in the brothel, she wants to escape the hell and find her lost brother, but lacks to confidence to do anything about it.
However, her alter ego is the polar opposite to her. Calling himself “Olaf, King of Sweden”, he is outspoken, brazen and completely nuts. Despite having a Swedish accent and constantly referring to Sweden, he speaks no Swedish since his knowledge is linked to Frosty’s. He calls himself a Viking warrior and fights with the ferocity and fearlessness of one. Not one to step down from a challenge, he rushes head first into almost anything without as much as a thought of the consequences. He has a strange affinity with nipples, often talking about them if there were his power sources.

[b]BIOGRAPHY[/b]: Born of a proud Swedish family of four sons who lived in New York City, Frosty was a disappointment to the family since her birth. Due to complications at birth, Frosty was afflicted with a weak immune system, causing her to be bedridden with the flu for the good part of her childhood. Her Spartan-like father and inattentive mother combined with brutal work schedule set by the factories led her to being neglected a lot. All of her family thought she was only a burden and a waste of flesh; all but the eldest brother. The eldest son took the place of her mother and father, taking care of her when she was sick and provided moral support when the rest of the family verbally abuse her. During the sleepless nights, when Frosty’s fevers were at their worst, her brother would tell her tales of a fantasy world where an eccentric warrior would travel the lands, slaying monsters and saving the princesses from evil wizards. The epic tales would last for hours and despite having to start work in the twilight hours, the eldest brother never failed to finish a story.
With nurturing from her eldest brother, Frosty was able to overcome her weak immune system and was able to go outside with the rest of the children. However, she was not able to escape dehumanizing, only able to exchange the dealer. Being in a very Italian area, Frosty was the odd one out. While her brothers were able to earn some peace through force, she was not able to do so, resulting in her becoming the centre of ridicule and teasing. Despite the best efforts of her eldest brothers to keep the neighbourhood bullies away, Frosty was actively discriminated against and was forced to withdraw during the day. The lack of human friends caused her to create her own friends, loosely based off of the characters of the stories her brother told her.
The eldest brother was infuriated when he discovered the extent of her only sister’s plight and his parent’s unwillingness to do anything about it, leading to a series of arguments that eventually resulted in him taking Frosty away from her family and living on their own. He was able to provide for Frosty for a time, the Great Depression brought on rough times for all, and soon his pay was no longer enough to support the both of them. In a moment of desperation, he made a deal with the mafia for a loan. The extortionate interest rates were too much for him to pay, drawing the anger of the mob bosses. Increasingly aggressive visits from the mafia enforcers eventually reached its climax when the enforcers brought their guns.
Frosty’s brother managed to escape from a possible gunfight, but Frosty was taken as bounty to repay her brother’s debt. The mafia tried to have her work in one of their own strip clubs but quickly found out that she was far too shy and withdrawn to do any of the work there. However, the extreme amounts of stress put on her caused her imaginary friend to develop into a distinct personality. Her developing alter ego first emerged when the mob drugged her. Frosty survived her time in the mafia strip club thanks to her alter ego, who did most of the dancing and dealing with the mob.
After some time, the mob strip club was threatened to be investigated by the police, forcing the owners to sell the club and their dancers. Seeing potential for a Swedish blonde, Madam Sapphire purchased Frosty for her current Viking themed dance routine, giving Frosty’s current namesake.
[/spoiler]

Archived