CC2.5: Destructive Demonstration

Guest JoshIcy

its ok.... could use some rewording... maybe have a absolute difference as the cost...

you math geeks will know what that is...

8/10

Yeah, I was initially gonna make it longer by having there be a choice between effects: Discard your hand to destroy their Monsters, or destroy your Monsters to discard their hand. Sort of to mandate that one's an effect and one's a cost, but like I said, this was more of a test card than a real one. Still thank you for the rating. ^^

Guest JoshIcy

next time pm someone like myself or place in written cards... no picture or card ya? we will help you refine the effect and you can discuss your ideas ^_^

BTW' date=' browarod, I've seen a few of your ratings around the site... What's the deal with that system you use? Usually I see x/10, x/100, or sometimes x/5, but x/13.69? o.@; Where'd that come from?

[/quote']

Well, I've always liked to put my own flare on things, and ratings are no different. Here's the breakdown:

Effect/OCG - 4.56 (This is the hardest to get perfect on)

Picture - 4.32 (This is also hard to get perfect on, but not as much as OCG)

Originality - 2.48 (Unless it's a copy of an already made effect, you score pretty high)

Name - 2.33 (As long as you give it some thought, you'll get full credit for this)

Total - 13.69

I don't break it down on each review usually just because I don't feel like typing that much, but I may start doing that soon.

Archived