Need a Banner and a Logo, Please and Thank You! You can have all my points!

Synchronized

Alright, I'm far from graphically adept, so I figure maybe some of the awesome GFX designers on YCM might be able to help me out a bit. Not sure if anyone around here is a wrestling fan or not, but I've been approached about launching a new e-Fed, and I need a logo and a banner to go with it, of course to make the Facebook Page/Website more professional-looking.

Forgive me if I'm not exactly perfect with filling out this form; if anyone is willing to help but needs more information just let me know and I'd be glad to do whatever I can to fix the problem.

I have tons of points so pretty much just name what you want I guess, I'm not sure of the exact amount but I have no use for them so yeah.

[b]Logo:[/b]

[b]Text:[/b] WWE RAW Revolution
[b]Size: [/b]Nothing too particular, but preferrably around the same size as the YCM Logo (at the top of the page here)
[b]Payment:[/b] Let me know what you want, I mean I think I have around 2,000 points so have at them, I guess.
[b]Others[/b]: No specifics here, although if the text was like a combination of Red, White, and Black I'd appreciate it. Whatever works though.

[b]Banner/Sig[/b]:

Text: Revolution
Size: I want to say 400 x 150. I'm 99.999% sure that's the size I'm looking for. So yeah, let's go with that.
Payment: Whatever isn't taken from the Logo you can have for the Banner/Sig.
Others: Okay so, I'm terrible with renders, so if I could get some help with finding the renders I'll just incorporate that into the Payment, but preferably something with WWE Superstars The Miz and/or John Cena would be greatly appreciated. At least one of them.

Any questions, just let me know! Thanks in advance! :D

Archived