.Raibread .PSD Pack 1 [Contains 3 .PSDs]

.Rai

[center][b]Mediafire Download:[/b] http://www.mediafire.com/?3j66c26j9uuvn0t

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/29x6l3m.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Well, I got out of making tags, so I thought I'd just post some .psds instead! Inside are labeled .psds regarding three of my tags from over the past few years. I'm mixing them around, so there'll be new and old ones. In this case, there are two old and one new.

If you want more clarification on layers, just ask, because I can't label for my life.

Otherwise, [b]keep to learning purposes only[/b] and have fun.

<3

'Got out of making tags'?
Don't tell me this is true.

I think we've all stopped production due to school, but I'm sure everyone will return come October/November.
I adore the text in the 2nd, haven't got the time to even analyze .psd's anymore, haha.

[quote name=''Night' timestamp='1347489081' post='6024076']
<3

I think we've all stopped production due to school, but I'm sure everyone will return come October/November.
I adore the text in the 2nd, haven't got the time to even analyze .psd's anymore, haha.
[/quote]
I think if we start this teams thing, people will return. Right now we're kinda just sitting on our asses waiting for something to happen.

Anyways, thanks for share. Can always learn something from other artists.
Edit: Didn't know IrfanView could do .psds haha.

[quote name=''Night' timestamp='1347489081' post='6024076']
<3

[/quote]

Haha, no. It's just what you said, school and work and stuff.

Archived