Azgard Lords Set

Kei-kun

Rate Azgard Lord Set  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate Azgard Lord Set

• Excellent
    • Moderate
    • Poor

Man It feels like ages since I've been here. Excuse my absents for those wondering where I was. My computer at my house died and I am only limited to using the compies at school ( and I still am @_@). Anyway, here's some cards I've been working on for a while. I was actually planning on using these in a fan-fic i wanna write, but more on that later. Enjoy and comments and suggestions are always welcomed. ^^

001-AzgardLordPry-TheTyrant.png002-AzgardLordNyord-TheTorrent.png

003-AzgardLordFreyja-TheHarvest.png004-AzgardLordFrig-TheConsort.png

005-AzgardLordOdin-TheJudge.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Light-Type monsters you control to the Graveyard. Pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, this card is destroyed and removed from play. This card cannot be destroyed by card effect (excluding this card). When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can add 1 card in your Graveyard to your hand. As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, the controller of this card selects the targets of their opponent's attacks.

006-AzgardLordLoki-TheTrickster.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Dark-Type monsters you control to the Graveyard. Pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, this card is destroyed and removed from play. This card cannot be destroyed by card effect (excluding this card). At the time this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can activate Trap Card(s) from your hand. Whenever a monster on the field is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Man It feels like ages since I've been here. Excuse my absents for those wondering where I was. My computer at my house died and I am only limited to using the compies at school ( and I still am @_@). Anyway' date=' here's some cards I've been working on for a while. I was actually planning on using these in a fan-fic i wanna write, but more on that later. Enjoy and comments and suggestions are always welcomed. ^^

[/quote']

Cards??

Man It feels like ages since I've been here. Excuse my absents for those wondering where I was. My computer at my house died and I am only limited to using the compies at school ( and I still am @_@). Anyway' date=' here's some cards I've been working on for a while. I was actually planning on using these in a fan-fic i wanna write, but more on that later. Enjoy and comments and suggestions are always welcomed. ^^

[/quote']

Cards??

oops...^^; forgot to copy them. They should be up now.

Archived