gods of rock cards

aragorn14

these cards are not god cards. in the rock dictionary being called a rock god means legendary. i finnaly got the hang of ocg i think. the reason the ATK and DEf is like that cause its a weak monster but a powerful effect. and i thought since this in the pop culture cards i could make a new class for my cards

i made this one my self

qq.jpg

this pic i found at

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/music/archives/LS%20KISS%20GENE%20SIMMONS.JPG

uuuh.jpg

card effect--This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Gutair of The Rock Gods" . By Tributing this face-up card on your side of the feild, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters on your opponet's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponet's Life Points equal to the combined original ATK of those destroyed monster(s). You can only activate this effect during Your Battle Phase.

i just dont get it :D i looked over my winged kuribo LV10 example for ocg i could improve on and i thought i got it right this time.

i got it this time i had to make sure ppl can read the card effect so i made the effect large so ppl can see it.

Archived