(2) Midnight Bunny.

Grade 2's

(4) Nitro Juggler.
(4) Jumping Jill.
(4) Barking Cerberus.

Grade 3's

(4) Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier. [limit breaker]
(4) Nightmare Doll Alice.

Returning to vanguard starting with what clan I ran before my break.

Thoughts and comments some fixes welcome.

Okay I'll go for it....what kind of Pale Moon is this supposed to be again?

First: Pale Moon has a couple of staple cards that should be maxed out or somewhere close to maxed out
[url="http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Purple_Trapezist"]Purple Trapezist[/url]
[url="http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Dancing_Princess_of_the_Night_Sky"]Dancing Princess of the Night Sky[/url]
and well Midnight Bunny

Second you should decide what type of Pale Moon deck you want to make: You have Tamer Beat (most consistent imo) Circus Shenanigans (Lequier and Trapez are comedic deities) or Sara build (It runs like 8-10 g3's so you never really missride). Each deck has there own method of making the magic number 20/21and your build is currently incapable of making that magic number.

Finally if you intend to run Lequier AND Alice then you MUST run skyhigh walker (stand) that's the damage unflipper that allows for hilarious shenanigans.

It has like no defense and outside of lequier you will never hit the magic number of 20 or 21. Correction, it really looks like you hit the magic number once and that's after the initial summon. From then on you're just praying for triggers and with the all the soul charging you're doing the laws of probability state that you could really end up pulling some triggers when you don't want to.

I can see how it may win, but I'm just a little surprised that it does. The highest Alice can get with out a trigger is 18 which means she should never get a hit off and you're running lequier which is a cb3 with no skyhigh walkers so you don't even have extra cb to play around with. The build as it is defeats itself in my opinion.

I did offer a solution I introduced Trapezist and Dancing Princess, as for a complete deck build I asked what kind of Pale Moons did you want (Tamer, Lequier, Sara), and to answer the actual question which ever one of those criticals doesn't involve soul charging.

Oh and now that I look at the build switch the draw triggers to rainbow magicians he makes up for the unfortunate event if you open with him after the mulligan.

How are you not a fan of trapezist? They just give Lequier power and combo with bunny to give you extra attacks. She's the perfect Pale Moon card right behind Lequier.

So here are my suggestion for Lequier shenanigans

-1 skull Juggler
-1 Bicorn
-1 Barking Cerebrus
- 4 Jumping Jill
- 2 Alice

+ 3 Purple Trapezist
+ 1 Midnight Bunny
+ 3 Dancing Princess in the Night Sky
+ 2 Midnight Invader/Dark Master of Pale Moon

With this you can make the magic number after the Lequier ride and if the don't block the invader/moon you can make bunny plays which lead into purple plays which can lead into more shenanigans. Man Pale Moon is vicious lol

Archived