Duel Mat Dilemma

Well they seem to be all the rage at the moment. Every pro and semi pro duelist seems to a duel mat wether it be one they have won or a custom one. I am going to make my own but i cannot find any ENGLISH place that sells blank white mats. I can find plenty in america on ebay but there are riduclous shipping costs. Anyone know where i can pick up one?

no i dont want one of those naff paper ones i want one of those fabric ones all the pros have. You get them if you come in top 8 in regionals but i dont think im that good but some people make custom ones

... Bring a L&D Perfect Circle to regionals.... you'll make it...

no i dont want one of those naff paper ones i want one of those fabric ones all the pros have. You get them if you come in top 8 in regionals but i dont think im that good but some people make custom ones

... Bring a L&D Perfect Circle to regionals.... you'll make it...

Twilight Circle is no longer top-tier. The good decks are DDT, DAD, and Valley/Explosion FTK.

Bring one of those if you want to win.

...Okay' date=' I know DAD, but what are DDT and vally/explosion?

[/quote']

DDT = Diamond Dude Turbo. Valley/Explosion is an OTK deck that wins via a Magical Explosion retrieved by Cyber Valley.

If you use Cyber Valley to retrieve Magical Explosion, then it can't be FTK. You can just activate them in your opponent's draw phase before their draw, but if you retrieve them you would at least activate them in their second draw phase. Shouldn't you just retrieve a drawing card while you have a drawing card in your hand so that you can draw that drawing card to draw cards?

Archived