Spirits From The Beyond - Wandering Spirit added.

Chevalier

Hey everyone, this is my newest set, and let me say it took forever! It was render after render but I think it was worth it in the end. Naturally, I'll make more but I got most of the monsters or all done for now. All helpful comments are welcome, especially OCG errors seeing the pictures took most of my time. Anyways, I decided to think out of the box and put my own seal on the bottom right of the card. In this case I used the notorious Laughing Man. In my opinion, there is no doubt that is the best set I've made yet.

*Wandering Spirit* Artist: Unknown

WanderingSpiritF-1.jpg

*Phantom Gunslinger* Artist:CyborgNecromancer

ghost1-1.png

*Phantom Summoner* Artist: ProjectSquare

phantomsummoner11-2.png

*Forgotten Phantom, Normal and Ghost Rare* Artist: Amni-Sensei

PhantomAlterHolo.jpgForgottenPhantomF1.jpg

*Phantom of Tragedy* Artist: Evilliner

PhantomOfTragey.jpg

*Phantom Prince* Artist: Naoli

PhantomPrinceF-1.jpg

*Phantom Queen* Artist: Naoli

PhantomQueenF-1.jpg

*Phantom King* Artist: ShadowX2

PhantomKingF-1.jpg

*Possessed Phantom* Artist: O-Mie

PossessedPhantomF.jpg

Thanks for looking feel free to post.

-OX13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, everyone starts somewhere. What makes these cards attractive is the pictures but look at the great cardmakers, usually bhim doesn't use holos. God Kaze usually doesn't. *In his archive samples at least* and many others. The picture draws you in but the effect is just as important.

Only berserker would notice the details about the renders XD. Ya they're bit a if-ish but hey first rendered set. The background was supposed to be a constant theme I just switched the colors around a bit. Thanks for the comment. You too Moderater.

Archived