How to print and use the cards you create in real life!!!!!

TheFallenKnight

THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS IN 20 EASY STEPS!!!

1. CREATE THE CARD USING A CARD MAKER (I prefer http://yugiohcardmaker.net)

2. SAVE THE CARD ON BOTH YCM AND TO YOUR COMPUTER (during this phase i would advise you before saving the card to hit the f5 button on your keyboard to cause major frustration)

3. OPEN THE FILE OF THE SAVED CARD IMAGE (find where you saved it)

4. COPY IT (right click then hit copy) <- very important to all you non-computer savvy people

5. OPEN MICROSOFT WORD (to all who dont have microsoft word this likely wont be of any help)

6. PASTE THE IMAGE (right click then hit paste WHILE ON THE WHITE PAPER IN WORD) <- very important to all you non-computer savvy people

7. RIGHT CLICK IMAGE IN MICROSOFT WORD (an easy way to remember not to left-click is by remembering that the right click is the "right" click)

8. CLICK ON THE SIZE OPTION (it should say SIZE if you dont see it than this wont help you at all ^^")

9. FOR HEIGHT AND WIDTH DO 66% MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN INCHES (sorry to all you metric system folks :(

10. DO THIS FOR ALL CARDS (that you created on yugioh card maker :) [except for xyzs :(]

11. GO TO FILE PRINT (make sure you go to file first then click on print not the other way around)

12. WAIT FOR CARDS TO PRINT OUT (I prefer to do gangnam style dance to pass the time)

14. CUT OUT ALL THE CARDS YOU PRINTED (make sure you get a parent if your not allowed to use scissors)

15. GET CARD SLEEVES AND PLACE YUGIOH CARDS BACKWARDS INTO CARD SLEEVES (your probably thinking wth)

16. PLACED CUT OUT CARDS OVER THE YUGIOH CARDS IN THE CARD SLEEVES (genius right?)

17. FINISH DOING THIS UNTIL YOUVE COMPLETELY PLACED ALL CARDS IN PROPERLY (almost done)

18. DRUM ROLL (I would advise you to do this out in public while you have your laptop, especially in a library or coffee shop)

19. YOUR DONE :D (congratulations)

20. YOUR DONE :D (just barely managed to end on #20)

You're* not your >.<

Now for the tutorial. This is common sense. Only real info u provided in here is what to scale it to. You can say how to do this is like 4 steps.... Anyway, i'm not saying it's a horrible tutorial, it was well written. It was just a useless one. >.< I wonder if this will be locked or not.

• 3 months later...

Hi There we're quite new to this... Having trouble getting past #2, below. How the heck do we save card to the computer? Not clear to me at all and I swear I'm not a dummy. Thanks. -Kai's mom

~~~~~~

2. SAVE THE CARD ON BOTH YCM AND TO YOUR COMPUTER (during this phase i would advise you before saving the card to hit the f5 button on your keyboard to cause major frustration)

3. OPEN THE FILE OF THE SAVED CARD IMAGE (find where you saved it)

Archived