Binaural Beats

Lunar Origins

Binaural Beats
[ Spell / Field ]
Monsters have their ATK and DEF switched as long as this card is face-up on the field. Monsters can attack while in Defense Position. Monsters with an ATK higher than their DEF cannot have their Battle Positions changed. When a Defense Position monster is destroyed by battle: Exile it.

Exiled Monsters are placed out of the game (permanently), until the end of the current round.

[b]Monsters have their ATK and DEF switched as long as this card is face-up on the field.[/b] Fine, there's probably a very fun deck here.

[b]Monsters can attack while in Defense Position. [/b]Well, that's surely now where they are weaker, because their weak ATK has now become their weak DEF in which they are now in?

[b]Monsters with an ATK higher than their DEF cannot have their Battle Positions changed[/b]. Okay... I'm confusing myself but I think this is okay.

[b]When a Defense Position monster is destroyed by battle: Exile it. [/b]Er, whut?

Seems a very strange place to put a brand new concept by just throwing it in as an addon to a card that already does a lot of things.

That's without mentioning how much I don't like the idea of this Exiling. At all. Seems unfair and especially given how easily searchable field spells are, you're crippling the opponent for just playing the gamr more than is called for.

Archived