Wormhole Wizard (First post in this section!)

Scrooge

[size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Wormhole Wizard - DARK[/background][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Level: 6[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Spellcaster/Effect[/background][/font]
[i]You do not take Battle Damage from battles involving this card. While this card is face-up on the field in Attack Position; instead of attacking: select 1 card on the field and flip a coin; if called right; return the card to the owner's deck; if called wrong, change this card to Defence Position.[/i]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]ATK/1000 DEF/2500[/background][/font][/size]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]A revamp of a quite old card I had made.[/background][/font]

This is when IT would declare an attack, correct? So when you attack, you either spin their monster or change the wizard to DEF?

It's OK. Barring luck manipulation, there's a 50% chance you'll do nothing but tank with 2500 DEF. You can search it with Mystic Tomato, so maybe that won't take a Tribute.

Archived