Androwy: This may have never been done before.

Scrooge

Androwy - DARK
Level: 3
This card can attack directly. As long as this card is in Defence Position; your opponent must treat the Monster Card Zone this card occupies as unoccupied.
[ Insect / Tuner ]
ATK: 1000 / DEF: 0

[b]Revisited Effect:[/b]
When this card is Summoned; it gains 900 ATK for the turn it was Summoned. As long as this card is in Defence Position; your opponent must treat the Monster Card Zone this card occupies as unoccupied.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1349272835' post='6037002']
Which does what, exactly? Simply treated as not existing? Since it has to be face-up to do anything, it seems hard to get to Defence with no real benefit.
[/quote]

Interesting, but I mirror this point. I mean, you're going to be getting attacked directly, presumably for one turn before you then Synchro using this tuner that your opponent can't destroy unless they really want to use a Black Hole or something (I'm assuming Black Hole can get it whereas attacks and targeting effects can't).

But yeah, don't see that much benefit given the palaver of getting it into defence. And obviously changing the effect to being in effect while in attack is no good, because that would create a horrible lockdown deck with Gravity Bind that would make me strangle people.

No shame in trying to fly out on a limb, even if you do only fall off the cliff. That's why we have bungee cords :)

I was thinking that by being untargetable, it could be extremely useful in Synchro Summoning although, if this is the only monster on your field in defence position, your opponent should be able to attack directly. However, you do raise a point. I will tweak the card.

Archived