Duel Dragon Group: Weather Dragons

I made these on a whim. Since they're Duel Dragons, which have short yet powerful effects, I don't wanna hear anyone bitching about them being overpowered. I like to keep my topics flame-free. ^_^ Discuss, if you desire.

Rain Dragon Flash Flood
Level 7 WATER Dragon/Synchro
ATK:2450/DEF:1550
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Monsters cannot be destroyed by their own effects, and their ATK cannot become 0.

Sunlight Dragon Solar Protection Force
Level 8 FIRE Dragon/Synchro
ATK:2800/DEF:2300
Monsters cannot attack during the turn they are Summoned or flipped face-up. Face-up non-FIRE monsters lose 400 ATK during each of your Standby Phases.

Sandstorm Dragon Deseruda
Level 7 EARTH Dragon/Synchro
ATK:2350/DEF:1700
Face-down monsters cannot be targeted for attacks. Face-up non-EARTH monsters lose 400 ATK during each of your Standby Phases.

Hail Dragon Glace Martelage
Level 8 WATER Dragon/Synchro
ATK:2600/DEF:2050
During each of your Standby Phases: Your opponent takes 600 damage, and face-up non-WATER monsters lose 400 ATK.

Fog Dragon Zerovis
Level 8 DARK Dragon/Synchro
ATK:2500/DEF:0
If an attack is declared, and this card is neither the attacking monster nor the attack target: Negate the attack. Face-down Spell and Trap Cards cannot be targeted by card effects.

Thunderstorm Dragon Teslavolt
Level 8 LIGHT Dragon/Synchro
ATK:2600/DEF:2900
1 Tuner + 1 or non-Tuner monsters
During each Standby Phase: Destroy the face-up monster with the highest ATK. If this card has the highest ATK of all face-up monsters: This effect is not applied.

Archived