Dustons [6/6]

Agro

[b]Morningduston[/b]
[b]LIGHT / Level 1
[ Fiend / Effect ][/b]
When this face-up card on the field is destroyed by your Opponent (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: Add 1 "duston" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
[b]ATK / 0 DEF / 1000[/b]

[b]Closetduston
LIGHT / Level 1
[ Fiend / Effect ][/b]
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this face-up card on the field is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls.

[b]Officeduston
LIGHT / Level 1
[ Fiend / Effect ][/b]
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this face-up card on the field is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: Return 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls to the hand.

[b]Dustonbunny
LIGHT / Rank 1
[ Fiend / Xyz / Effect ][/b]
3 Level 1 Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: This card gains ATK equal to the total number of "Duston" monsters on the field x300. Once while this card is face-up on the field: Shuffle all face-up "Duston" Monsters into their owners' Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card for every 3 monsters returned this way.
[b]ATK / 0 DEF / 2000[/b]

[b]Anti-Vacuum Machine
Spell / Quickplay[/b]
Change 1 face-up Attack Position "Duston" monster you control into face-up Defense Position; Shuffle 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls into the Deck.

[b]Sticking Particles
Trap / Continuous[/b]
Activate only when your opponent uses a "Duston" monster as a tribute for a Tribute Summon or as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon: Negate the Tribute or Synchro Summon of that monster. While this card is face-up on the field, "Duston" cards cannot be tributed or used as Synchro Material. During your End Phase: Send this card to the Graveyard.

Comment/Suggestions/Fixes

Considering changing Dustonrabbit to "Level 1 monsters instead of "Duston" monsters.

I will, for the sake of this topic, pretend I didn't make any suggestive thoughts about "Morningduston".
I am iffy on if the search effects would work in your favor when destroyed on your opponent's side. First part makes it seem like your opponent should gain the effect, but they get sent to your Graveyard…
Might want to clarify that somehow.

[quote name='Archbaron Thor the Just' timestamp='1349550741' post='6039144']
I will, for the sake of this topic, pretend I didn't make any suggestive thoughts about "Morningduston".
I am iffy on if the search effects would work in your favor when destroyed on your opponent's side. First part makes it seem like your opponent should gain the effect, but they get sent to your Graveyard…
Might want to clarify that somehow.
[/quote]I shouldn't, actually. It will follow Houseduston's rulings.

Archived