Casaditymaker's March Contest

casaditymaker

REQUIREMENTS:

--- Donate 10 points

--- You must be LVL 4 or above to enter, and if you are not a LVL 4 or above, you can ask me on this thread if you can enter, and I will say yes, or no

--- No spamming

--- You must be SERIOUS about entering this contest

-----

I only accept the first 10 people to enter, so if there are 10 people and you want to join, I will see if you are really serious enough to enter it and I will add another spot.

1. Shadow Avian

2. Black Fang

3. BlueKyubbi

4. Grayall

5. 72night

6. jspamax

-----

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?:

This contest is mainly focusing on the following things:

~ Picture

~ OCG

~ Realistic or Not?

~ Balance – wise

JOB #1:

The job for you is to create 3 – 5 cards that support each other.

OCG: 25%

Picture: 15% (You HAVE to say who you got the picture from.

Realistic: 20%

Balance – wise: 30%

Do I like it or not?: 10%

-----

I will post more jobs as I tell you who goes to the finals or not. Everyone who makes it past the first round will get a rep. The overall winner of that round gets 2 reps. There will be 5 rounds, and whoever wins this whole contest gets the following:

2 REPS

50 Points

5 FREE things from my shop

And I will put you in my sig. with BIG letters in gold: (Insert name here) won 1st prize to my contest blah blah blah. Something like that.

-----

There will be lots of difficulties in this contest, so I wish you the best of luck, and hope the best for you!

Sincerely,

Casaditymaker

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Black Fang

alright here they are.

I got the first picture from Dragon Maker

the other two were both found on Photo bucket.

DoomVindicator-1.jpg

Card lore – “Armageddon Knight + Void Striker” This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card declares an attack, send 1 Monster Card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select one DARK Monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

8.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you may add one “Armageddon Knight” from your deck to your hand.

VOidStrikerTCG.jpg

Card Lore - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by sending 1 DARK Monster from your deck to the Graveyard. This card ATK is equal to the lowest Dark Monster on the field. (except this card) If this card's ATK points are zero, this card cannot be destroyed in battle

OCG: 21/25

You have to put the "" in card names in a card. EX: Special Summon 1 "Armageddon Knight"... and so on.

Picture: 9/15

I love the middle one, and the 1st and 2nd are pretty good, but not as good as the 2nd.

Realistic: 14/20

They could be realistic.

Balance – wise: 27/30

They are pretty balanced, and for "Void Striker", I would make it's DEF higher, or the Level to 4.

Do I like it or not?: 8.3/10

I really like them, but you could make it better :P

Final Grade Outcome: *8.1/10*

Very good job Black Fang, and yes, I am a very hard grader when it comes to contests!

Archived