Pryzmatik Archetype (WIP)

Kingdom Xathers

My plan for this is to make an Archetype that utilises both WATER and LIGHT monsters. Their effects could be seen as a representation of light rays passing through water or crystal, bringing about stronger effects.

The Archetype will be Dual-Attribute, and have a theme-naming: the WATERs will be named after shades of blue, while the LIGHTs will be named after shades of white.

[b][color=#ff8c00]Pryzmatik Lycan, Azure[/color]

WATER/Lv 4/Beast-Warrior/1800 ATK/300 DEF

When this card is sent to your Graveyard by a card effect (except from the field); Special Summon this card, then, if you control a LIGHT monster, you can return up to 2 cards in your opponent's Graveyard to their Deck, otherwise you can return 1 card.The effect of "Prism-Light - Azure the Lycan" can only be activated once per turn. [i](OCG Check)[/i]

Pryzmatik Mute, Vanilla
LIGHT/Lv 4/Fairy/Gemini/1400 ATK/2000 DEF

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. You can Normal Summon this face-up card to have it treated as an Effect Monster with the following effect:
@Once per turn, if you control a face-up WATER monster: target 1 monster on the field; during this turn, that target's effects are negated and cannot be activated.

Pryzmatik Veteran, Ultramarine[/b]

[b]WATER/Lv 7/Warrior/Synchro/Effect/2850 ATK/2000 DEF[/b]

[b]1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s), including 1 WATER "Pryzmatik" monster[/b]
[b]This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. [i](rest of effect TBD)[/i]

Pryzmatik Youth, Peri[/b]

[b]WATER/Lv 3/Spellcaster/Tuner/1050 ATK/1150 DEF[/b]

[b]If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Pryzmatik Elder, Winkle"; this card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. [i](rest of effect TBD)[/i]

Pryzmatik Elder, Winkle[/b]

[b]WATER/Lv 6/Spellcaster/Effect/2100 ATK/2300 DEF[/b]

[b]You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Pryzmatik" monster from your Graveyard. When the effect of a LIGHT monster is activated; you can Special Summon 1 "Pryzmatik Youth, Peri" from your hand or Graveyard. This effect can only be activated once while this card remains face-up on the field.

Pryzmatik Freedom, Sky[/b]

[b]WATER/Lv 4/Winged Beast/1600 ATK/1200 DEF[/b]

[b]Once per turn, when the effect of a LIGHT monster you control is activated; both players can return 1 random card in their hand to the Deck and, if they do, that player(s) draw 1 card.

Pryzmatik Shaman, Bone[/b]

[b]LIGHT/Lv 5/Zombie/Effect/2300 ATK/100 DEF[/b]

[b][i]Effect TBD[/i]

Pryzmatik Assailant, Cyan[/b]

[b]WATER/Lv 4/Warrior/1500 ATK/1900 DEF[/b]

[b]Once per turn, when a LIGHT monster's effect is activated: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Pryzmatik Purity, Snow[/b]

[b]LIGHT/Lv ?/Spellcaster/???? ATK/???? DEF[/b]

[b][i]Effect TBD[/i][/b]

[b]Pryzmatik Dancer, Lace[/b]

[b]LIGHT/Lv 2/Fairy/Tuner/500 ATK/500 DEF[/b]

[b]If you control a WATER monster: You can send 1 Level 3 or lower "Pryzmatik" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; the Level of all other face-up LIGHT monsters you control become the Level of the sent monster. The effect of "Pryzmatik Dancer, Lace" can only be activated once per turn.

Pryzmatik Soldier, Cobalt[/b]

Archived