Buenos días, mundo.

Egnio

Egnio's here. Been checking this forum the last 4 days, as well as using the card maker thingy. Neat place, neat place. May as well stay here.

A bit of myself might not hurt. I'm mexican, like some anime, like drawing cartoon/anime-like stuff and coloring with photoshop (for instance, I made that avatar, and my comics got accepted at this site (trust me, this is as much advertising you'll see from me, so don't worry.)). It's been a while since I last played Yu Gi Oh (probably 3 years ago), but I had this idea of making more cards when I became addicted to Yu Gi Oh the Abridged Series. So awesome.

So, hi, sup, or whatever.

Hey.

Just as long as you don't post your cards in the Yugioh TCG, the Your Deck, or the General, we will not have any problems.

Welcome. This is the most important choice you will ever make in your entire stay at these forums.

You must choose between Myself, Lord Sheogorath, and HORUS. Once you make this decision, you cannot go back, and you will have selected your fate accordingly.

And I'm Scarier, so pick me and you'll be well off.

Just as long as you don't post your cards in the Yugioh TCG' date=' the Your Deck, or the General, we will not have any problems.

[/quote']

That statement is not making me choose between you, yourself and, what I apparently is, your later-ego. Any specific reason of why would there be problems?

Some people forget there are mods that can solve problems peacefully, so they have to resort to jumping all over a single person by saying obvious things like "WRONG SECTION!!!!". About 3-6 people usually say this per thread.

There is also a pretty strict no-advertising policy here. I don't know why exactly, but it's just a rule.

Anyway, welcome to YCM. :)

There is also a pretty strict no-advertising policy here. I don't know why exactly' date=' but it's just a rule.

[/quote']

There are these n00bs that go from forum to forum posting their site in every thread. That rule is vital, even if it tends to be ignored anyways. As I said before, nope. No more advertising from me (although I might change my opinion and eventually edit my signature... anyways...)

As for the wrong section thingy, I tend to take care of what I post and where, so I hope there's no problem. I've read the rules and all that even before actually registering... Yes, I'm that freaky.

So anyways, thanks for the warm welcome. Let's see what happens now.

Archived