Iron chain snake buddies?

Worm Victory

Post subject to change when i feel like it.
(prolly if i make up more cards....which depends on if you guys like what im doing) ------------------------------------If you see an OCG[size=5] [color=#FF0000]error[/color][/size], please let me know...i will fix it ASAP

[center][b][size=5]_________________________________[/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5]±±±±±Monsters±±±±±[/size][/b][/center]
Steel Chain Viper
[color=#daa520]EARTH[/color] [color=#00ff00]Reptile[/color]-type Effect
[color=#a9a9a9][i]While this card is face-up on the field: it is treated as "Iron Chain Snake". During your Main Phase: you can equip this card to 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster loses 800 ATK and DEF. When it is destroyed by battle: its controller sends 3 cards from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard.
1200/800[/i][/color]

Brass Chain Cobra
[color=#daa520]EARTH[/color] [color=#00ff00]Reptile[/color]-type Effect
[color=#a9a9a9][i]While this card is face-up on the field: it is treated as "Iron Chain Snake". When this card is destroyed: Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Equip it with this card. That monster looses 100 ATK and DEF for each card your opponent controls. Durin each of your End Phases: send the top 2 cards of your opponents Deck to the Graveyard.
700/1300[/i][/color]

[center][color=#0000ff][size=5]_________________________________[/size][/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000ff][size=5]¤¤¤¤¤Spells¤¤¤¤¤[/size][/color][/center]

Scrap Chain
[color=#00ffff]Quick-play Spell[/color]
[i][color=#a9a9a9]Pay 500 lifepoints: Banish 1 "Chain Snake" monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Iron Chain Snake" from your Hand or Deck.[/color][/i]

Alloy Factory
[color=#008080]Continuous Spell[/color]
[color=#a9a9a9][i]Once per turn: while your opponent controls no monsters; Special Summon 1 "Chain Snake" monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard. When this card leaves the field: add 1 "Iron Chain" card to your Hand from your Deck.[/i][/color]

[center][color=#ff0000][size=5]_________________________________[/size][/color][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000][size=5]‡‡‡‡‡Traps‡‡‡‡‡[/size][/color][/center]

Toxic Binding
[color=#ff0000]Normal Trap[/color]
[color=#a9a9a9][i]Banish 1 "Chain Snake" in your Graveyard: Select 1 card your opponent controls: If it was a Spell or Trap card; That card's effects cannot be activated and is negated until then end of the next turn. If it was a monster card; It cannot declare an attack and has its effect negated until the end of the next turn.[/i][/color]

Archived