Yu-gi-oh! Zexal: Counting to Infinity [OoC Thread] (Cutting Off Apps. Read Rules for Exceptions)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey clear, have you been counting your cards correctly? I've seen three of your turns, and in them, you ended up with 4 cards in hand after the first turn, summoned battle fader during my turn, which should leave you at 3, then during your second turn you were back on 4, then banished one for elemental absorber, set 2 and summoned a monster, which should have emptied your hand entirely. Then, you managed to play 3 cards from a hand that should have had at maximum only a single card in it, and ended up with still two cards in it at the end of your turn. Even if Night Beam was one of the set cards and not in your hand, that still leaves you with 3 cards in hand more than you should have had at that point. Sorry, i've just been noticing that as i go though.

Alright let's check because you might be right.
First turn: Summon Humunculus
Activate Pot
Set Absorber
Add Chaos Sorcerer would leave me with 3
Your Turn: Summon battle fader leaves me with 2
Second Turn: Draw
Activate Absorber
Remove card
set card
summon element soldier leaves me with 0
you're right so that would mean no Night Beam and no Element Saurus thank you I would never have noticed that. Let me go edit real quick.
set car

Oh come on, I've been [i]planning[/i] on having Sal attack the hospital for a while now. It was just the timing that was a bit random <_<

Anyway, I'll complete 85's memory as I go along, but for now... Plot Advance! =D

EDIT because I forgot to answer something:

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1352301916' post='6063086']
And how far up is this hospital window that the drone was dropped out of?
[/quote]

Probably about 2 or 3 stories. It [i]is[/i] landing on mostly cardboard and plastic, so that [i]should[/i] help break the fall.

Archived