Fableds got a new beast to play with [The Fabled Phinx]

-Doodle

The Fabled Phinex [LIGHT]
Level 3 [size=3][background=rgb(253, 253, 253)]● [/background][color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(253, 253, 253)]● [/background][/font][/color][color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(253, 253, 253)]●[/background][/font][/color][/size]
[left][Beast\Effect][/left]
[left]You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banishing 1 "The Fabled Phinex" from your Graveyard. When this card is Discarded to the Graveyard: Add 1 "The Fabled Phinex" From your Deck to your hand. If you control 2 or more "Fabled" monsters, you can activate this effect: This card is treated as a Tuner until the end of this turn.[/left]
[left]ATK 1000\ DEF 1000[/left]

[left]I have a general idea for another monster but I'll have to see what I do with it :P[/left]
[left]So this is it for now[/left]

[left]Thoughts?[/left]

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1350777842' post='6049316']
Ultimately, I doubt it'd be used in fabled.

As far as I can tell, one would only run 2 and only be able to use 1.
[/quote]
Do you think it can be usable by changing anything other than it's concept?
Maybe if it could add a banished phinx as well?

I know this is nitpicky, but your card description has a typo that literally makes it useless. The card's name is spelt with 2 n's (Phinnx), yet the description spells it with 1 (Phinx), so its effect supports a card that does not exist. j/s :razz:

As far as the rest of the card, I agree with the above comment. You may run 2, and it is an alternative to Ganashia for making Ragins, but its usage limitation hurts it. I can see why it's there, but I'm not sure it needs to be.

Archived