2 Xyz monsters

NeoRWBY65

Xyz Slime-The Lesser
WATER
Rank 7
Water/Xyz/Effect
4 Level 7 Monsters
You can also Xyz summon this card using 1 face-up Xyz monster you control with no Xyz Materials attached to it. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Xyz materials attached to it x700. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster in either player's graveyard, and attach it to this card as Xyz material. This card gains the effects of all Xyz monsters attached to this card as Xyz material.
ATK 0/DEF 0

Xyz Slime-The Greater
WATER
Rank 8
Water/Xyz/Effect
4 Level 8 Monsters
You can also Xyz summon this card using 1 face-up Rank 3 or higher Xyz monster you control with no Xyz Materials attached to it.This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Xyz materials attached to it x800. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster in either player's graveyard, and attach it to this card as Xyz material. This card gains the effects of all Xyz monsters attached to this card as Xyz material.
ATK 0/DEF 0

Discuss?

[quote name='GalaxyEyes10' timestamp='1351195380' post='6053831']
Did you not look at the effects? it has an alternatative to 4 level 8s
[/quote]
Yeah, I did notice. Only problem is igt will come out with 1 material, then gain 1 from its effect. 1600 ATK. Gaining the effects is kinda cool, but unless it's packing Spirit Reaper as a material it will get the fire beat out of it. Even if it does, it can still die by card effects.

[quote name='SailMasterCard' timestamp='1351265062' post='6054257']
The fact that they would gain the effects of the cards attached to them, would make them a little overpowered would they not? Besides why waste the time? If you have 4 Level-7 or 8 monsters in your graveyard, either you are a bad player or the opponent is whacking your strong monsters... I would have won by that time :). But nice try.
[/quote]

...It only gains the effects of the Xyz monsters, not your standard cards.

[quote name='Genma no Ou' timestamp='1351257552' post='6054200']
Yeah, I did notice. Only problem is igt will come out with 1 material, then gain 1 from its effect. 1600 ATK. Gaining the effects is kinda cool, but unless it's packing Spirit Reaper as a material it will get the fire beat out of it. Even if it does, it can still die by card effects.
[/quote]

The gain effect ability is Xyz specific. Unless an Xyz monster has a Spirit Reaper like effect, this card can't use it. I was thinking that for the smaller one, you could use 96, and the larger one could use something else that is useful with more materials.

Lemme be extremely blunt: all of you guys are complete idiots. These 2 Xyz cards are incredibly powerful, top notch stuff that would be run in any meta deck. "But what do you mean, top notch, Sora?" Simple: if you burn out an Xyz monster for its materials, you can summon this to use the effect again. SO I can clear ANOTHER opponent's card with adreus, stop ANOTHER attack with utopia, stun your opponent AGAIN with roach or shock master, etc. Then I get to attach ANOTHER Xyz to it, like, oh I dunno, Evolzar friggen Laggia! Super-Annoying Maestroke! Broken Summoner Atum! etc. All of these are powerful by themselves, but think about them TOGETHER <shudders>. So basically this card takes 2 extremely powerful cards and molds their effects into one, which is inherently broken, cept for the fact that it doesn't last long. And thank God for that, or else it'd hitch a one-way ride to the ban list. I can see these being semi'd due to abuse. Overall, extremely useful and powerful cards, and you guys need to get your s*** together.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1351392764' post='6055356']
Lemme be extremely blunt: all of you guys are complete idiots. These 2 Xyz cards are incredibly powerful, top notch stuff that would be run in any meta deck. "But what do you mean, top notch, Sora?" Simple: if you burn out an Xyz monster for its materials, you can summon this to use the effect again. SO I can clear ANOTHER opponent's card with adreus, stop ANOTHER attack with utopia, stun your opponent AGAIN with roach or shock master, etc. Then I get to attach ANOTHER Xyz to it, like, oh I dunno, Evolzar friggen Laggia! Super-Annoying Maestroke! Broken Summoner Atum! etc. All of these are powerful by themselves, but think about them TOGETHER <shudders>. So basically this card takes 2 extremely powerful cards and molds their effects into one, which is inherently broken, cept for the fact that it doesn't last long. And thank God for that, or else it'd hitch a one-way ride to the ban list. I can see these being semi'd due to abuse. Overall, extremely useful and powerful cards, and you guys need to get your s*** together.
[/quote]

What scenario are you thinking of where this doesn't last long? Just wondering. If you play smartly, this card could survive for quite awhile.

@Galaxy-Eyes
I see your point: attach a zenmaines or maestroke and you're good to go. I think that the opponent would give top priority getting rid of one of these because they're absolutely lethal, just like how theyd react to zenmaines or maestroke, so they'd be willing to exhaust their backrow, quick-kill spell cards, monster attacks, etc. to do so. Theoretically these cards could last a while, but our meta would probably cut em down easily. Which is good, because otherwise they'd be broken.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1351477263' post='6056072']
@Galaxy-Eyes
I see your point: attach a zenmaines or maestroke and you're good to go. I think that the opponent would give top priority getting rid of one of these because they're absolutely lethal, just like how theyd react to zenmaines or maestroke, so they'd be willing to exhaust their backrow, quick-kill spell cards, monster attacks, etc. to do so. Theoretically these cards could last a while, but our meta would probably cut em down easily. Which is good, because otherwise they'd be broken.
[/quote]

Now that I think about it, the only way to prevent abuse with these would be to ban 1 and limit the other.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1351522374' post='6056382']
I don't get it... The slime with the other as xyz material won't really get anything, will it? Please clarify... :/
[/quote]
The Greater with The Lesser as Xyz material would cause the ATK gain to stack, giving him 1500 per material instead of 800. Then, you can use the effect of the one that is attached to attach a second xyz material each turn, giving you 2 materials, and 3000 more attack each turn.

Archived