Renewed Blackthunder cards!

SailMasterCard

Still working on this archetype ...

Blackthunder Alpha Diver
Dark / Machine / Effect / Lvl 4 / ATK 1500 / DEF 1200
Once per turn; place 1 Blackthunder-Counter on 1 other "Blackthunder" monster you control. By removing 1 Blackthunder-Counter from this card, this card cannot be selected as an Attack Target during this turn's Battle Phase.

Blackthunder Beta Bomber
Once per turn; place 1 Blackthunder-Counter on 1 other "Blackthunder" monster you control. By removing 1 Blackthunder-Counter from this card, your opponent must send the top card from their deck to the graveyard.

Blackthunder Gamma Scout
Once per turn; place 1 Blackthunder-Counter on 1 other "Blackthunder" monster you control. By removing 1 Blackthunder-Counter from this card; when your opponent sets a Spell or a Trap Card, you can check it first.

My Blackthunder archetype is one I have been using for a long time in my fanfictions and am ever expanding it. It involves Synchro's and Fusions and with the new cards I am developing also Xyzs. Mainly need help on the OCG. I don't really care about realism, they are for fanfiction purposes only.

The Blackthunder archetype evolves around Blackthunder-Counters and the distribution of them. Through Blackthunder-Counters or the removing of them, Blackthunder monsters gain effects. I am also developing sub-archetypes of which one I have already used and one I am starting to work on now.

More gonna be coming!

Archived