3 Tribute Boss Monster (SINGLE)

Big Bad Pennar

Life Drinker Nosferatu
[DARK/Fiend/12/3000/1700]
Cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (This card cannot be Set). When this card destroys a monster by battle: Inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent and Draw 1 Card. During each of your Standby Phases, If your opponent has 3000 Life points or Less: Inflict 3000 Damage to your opponent. If the opponent has more than 3000 Life points during your Standby Phase: Take 1000 Damage, then Decrease the ATK of all other monsters on the field by 500 (Permanently), Then this card gains 500 ATK for each monster affected by this effect until the End Phase.

Huh, the card designe, I would prefer an oblisk. Too many things to cock block the summon. BtH, Solemns, all that crap. The second part, I like. Minor burn, draw. Generic. The toin coss (Coin toss) I do and dont like it.The win condition is nice, and so is the attack stop, but he includes himself :P The part I disslike, is its during your standby phase, and Im willing to bet something will cock block him, then smash him in that time period. It was a good attempt, but too much ways to stop him for too great a cost. Good try though.

Archived