No Pics????

Spleko

I havent een on for a while because of HW and stuff so i kame bak on today to finish a 200ish card set ive been working on and all of my 180ish cards ive finnished dont have pics. IN the image uploading box it ses that apic is uploaded but there all white and sum had kool pics too kan anyone help?i rlly dont want t find all thjose pics again :(

You're gonna have to. The images were lost when we moved server.

:twisted:

That rlly rlly bites....O well i guess ill fin the set then go back and get pics for all.....when did we change server?

A couple of weeks ago. You should save the cards onto your computer when you finish them. >.<

You're gonna have to. The images were lost when we moved server.

:twisted:

That rlly rlly bites....O well i guess ill fin the set then go back and get pics for all.....when did we change server?

A couple of weeks ago. You should save the cards onto your computer when you finish them. >.<

I wil frum now an thankys...alsoone last question do you know if/how you kan make holo effects for pics with MS paint or do you need like GIMP or Photoshop

you need GIMP' date=' photoshop, Paint.Net or PSP.

[/quote']

Piant.Net wuts that?PSP like the game system?

Does Paint.net take more maemory on my cpu than gimp or dus gimp

GIMP is better. And if there is any difference in filesize, it will only be slight. In other words, get GIMP.

Archived