Caught Offsides [Agro Single]

Agro

Caught Offsides
Trap
Discard 1 card; destroy 1 card on the field. If this set card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: Discard 1 card to declare either Spell, Trap, or Monster, then destroy all cards on the field. Your Opponent can reveal one of the declared card types in their hand and send 1 card they control to the Graveyard to negate this effect. If this card is destroyed by a card effect that you control: Destroy 1 card on your side of the field.

OCG fixes may be necessary.

This card turns MST and heavy storm into -2s for your opponent, basically for free, and we all know what card type we'd choose. If you didn't get the hint; monsters. So, for your opponent using a spell/trap destroyer you get to mutilate their combo AND kill a card? In addition, it's a raigeki break. I'd be willing to call it broken.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1351477635' post='6056076']
This card turns MST and heavy storm into -2s for your opponent, basically for free, and we all know what card type we'd choose. If you didn't get the hint; monsters. So, for your opponent using a spell/trap destroyer you get to mutilate their combo AND kill a card? In addition, it's a raigeki break. I'd be willing to call it broken.
[/quote]Sorry, forgot to put that it has to be destroyed by the Opponent.

The other thing is that it'll probably be hit before the Opponent sets up.

In either case, I've edited it.

Archived