[Realistic][Pop-Culture][Megaman Legends] ~ Make way for the Bonnes!

Pepperyena

[size=5]So yeah![/size] If you've played Megaman Legends, you know that the Bonnes kinda make the game. So why not make set out of them? I focused on the 3 main family members being the combo starters/accelerators(with Bon Bonne being a little more on the 'safe' side) with the rest of the monsters mainly consisting of their many mechs, machines, robots, and battle constructions!

[b][color=DarkOrange]Tron Bonne[/color][/b]
****(4)
WIND/Warrior/Effect
ATK/1500
DEF/500
[i]You can discard 1 Monster Card to the graveyard to add 1 "Bonne" Card from your Deck to your Hand. The effect of "Tron Bonne" Can only be activated once per turn.[/i]

[b][color=DarkOrange]Teisel Bonne[/color][/b]
******(6)
WIND/Warrior/Effect
ATK/2200
DEF/1500
[i]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (From your hand) By controlling 1 or more "Bonne" monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Machine-Type "Bonne" monster from your Graveyard.[/i]
(He looks like Faultroll, so why not give him a Faultrollish effect?)

[b][color=DarkOrange]Bon Bonne[/color][/b]
*****(5)
EARTH/Machine/Effect
ATK/2500
DEF/1000
[i]If this card is Special Summoned by the Effect of a "Bonne" monster, then when it is sent from your side of the Field to the Graveyard, banish it to add 1 "Bonne" monster from your Deck or your Graveyard to your Hand.[/i]

[b][color=DarkOrange]Special Bonne Guardbots - Blumebears[/color][/b]
***(3)
EARTH/Machine/Tuner
ATK/1400
DEF/1200
[i]When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Bonne" monster from your Graveyard, but its effect(s) on the field is negated, and is banished during the End Phase. The effect of "Special Bonne Guardbots - Blumebears" can only be activated once per turn.[/i]

[b][color=DarkOrange]Bonne's Loyal Servbots[/color][/b]
***(3)
LIGHT/Machine/Tuner
ATK/500
DEF/500
[i]Once per turn, you can make this card's level become 2 until the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Bonne" monster, you can target one of your banished "Bonne" monsters: Add that target to your hand.[/i]

[b][color=DarkOrange]Bonne War Tank - Leopold[/color][/b]
****(4)
EARTH/Machine/Effect
ATK/1800
DEF/1700
[i]If you control a face-up "Bonne" monster other than this card, this card gains the following effects:
●When a Machine-Type "Bonne" Monster attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
●When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Lifepoints: Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Bonne" monster from your deck, except "Bonne War Tank - Leopold".[/i]

[b][color=Gray]Bonne Road Blazer - Ferdinand[/color][/b]
*******(7)
FIRE/Machine/Synchro
ATK/2500
DEF/1200
1 "Bonne" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Bonne" monsters
[i]Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Bonne" monster from your Graveyard and tribute one face-up Attack Position "Bonne" Monster you control(Except this card) to destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls. This card loses 300 ATK until your Opponent's next End Phase of the turn you activated this effect.[/i]

[b][color=Gray]Bonne Borer Mech - Marlwolf[/color][/b]
*********(9)
EARTH/Machine/Synchro
ATK/1000
DEF/3000
[i]This card can attack your Opponent directly. If you use this effect, change this card to Defense Position during the end of the Battle Phase. Your Opponent cannot select a monster you control as an attack target, except "Bonne Borer Mech - Marlwolf". If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can banish 1 "Bonne" monster from your Graveyard (Except this card) To draw 1 card.[/i]

[b][color=Gray]Bonne Amphibious Robot - Balkon Gerät[/color][/b]
********(8)
WATER/Machine/Synchro
ATK/2600
DEF/2400
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Bonne" monster from your Hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can Discard 1 "Bonne" monster; negate the activation and destroy it.

[b][color=Gray]Bonne's Giant Airship - Gesellschaft[/color][/b]
**********(10)
WIND/Machine/Synchro
ATK/3000
DEF/3000
1 "Bonne" Tuner + 2 or more "Bonne" monsters (<---Yep, similar to Gottoms)
[i]Can only be Special Summoned by Synchro Summon. During either player's turn, when the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card is activated, you can have this card (permanently) lose 400 ATK and DEF: Until your next End Phase, "Bonne" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap card effects. You cannot activate this effect if this card's ATK is 0. When this card leaves the field: Target 1 "Bonne" card in your Graveyard(Except this card), add that target to your hand, and Special Summon 1 "Drache Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/5 Stars/ATK 1500/DEF 1500) to your side of the field in Defense Position.[/i]

[b][color=#800080]Bonne's Perserverance - We'll Get 'em Next Time![/color][/b]
Normal Trap Card
[i]Activate only while there are 2 or more "Bonne" monsters in your Graveyard. Target one of your banished "Bonne" monsters: add that target to your hand.[/i]

[size=5]SO YEAH![/size] They recycle themselves, synchro a lot, and generally have diverse effects that are still able to work together. But they do have weaknesses - mainly their lack of heavy muscle, and weakness to monster effects. Hopefully their ability to come back and swarm from many problems and knock-downs will help them out of that. I understand they're not perfect, and some of the effects may need to be tweaked around a little. But oh well.

(This is in the written card section 'cause I'd have to make a flashy background and put it behind many of the original character artworks, which seems kinda silly. Also, some of the cards don't even have artwork at all, like the Leopold.)

Archived