Majestic Singles - Custom Numbers

For some reason posting a new topic I can't use bold, size, colour, etc

Anyway, two Numbers I've had to create to fill gaps in my fanfic YGO24 released for critisisim and judgement. Obviously their effects are created in an anime style to fit their purpose. Because Konami are jerks and can't be relied on.

Number 55: Gentle Spirit Bluewing

Originally belong to a Butterspy user (but went unused) then appeared in the deck of another character, primarily as Atlanthal ammunition. But needed an effect to win its original owner her duel (facing Photon Bouncer). Obv in the fic they have the Numbers battle clause too.

[b]Number 55: Gentle Spirit Bluewing
[color=#ffd700]LIGHT[/color][/b]
Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 monsters
When this card is Summoned; Detach all Xyz Material of all other Xyz monsters (this effectcannot be chained to by an Xyz monsters effects). When this card is attacked: Detach 1 Xyz Material to end the Battle Phase, and change the attacking monsters into defence and lower its ATK and DEF by 1000. When this card is sent to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.
ATK 1600 / DEF 2400

Number 75: Apocalypse Wyvern

Used by the horseman Famine, this card is designed as a direct counterpart to War's Dyson Sphere. It's cemetery effect was used to protect a monster on the field after running out of resources.

[b]Number 75: Apocalypse Wyvern
[color=#4b0082]DARK[/color][/b]
Dragon/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 10 monsters
While this card has Xyz Material; it is unaffected by the effects of monsters, spells and traps. During your Main Phase 1: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; during this turn this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. During either player's turn you can Target 1 monster you control and Banish this card from your Graveyard; the Target monster cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.
ATK 3500 / DEF 2100

Bluewing is useful for screwing up opposing Xyzes, but the opponent will never attack it. The on-Summon effect should have a colon, not a semicolon.

Wyvern shouldn't have a semicolon on the protection effect since it doesn't use the Chain. Also, it's pretty overpowered even for a Rank 10 monster since it will probably never die and you shouldn't need to use its effect more than once. Bluewing wouldn't detach the Materials from Wyvern.

Ummm. Bluewing seems fine. I mean, its exactly like people will trigger its effect, so it doesn't matter hugely, and its not to overwhelming methinks.

As for the Wyvern... hmmm how to fix, how to fix: The obvious solution is get rid of the can't be affected effect, but that would be kill the theme. Ummm...You could make it a Constellar Omega style effect? So you detach for it to apply that turn, meaning it requires more thought to its use than: I have this huge beater who you are never really going to hurt. SUFFER.

Oh, and I would say also make it so the grave effect is a main phase only thing. I mean, it doesn't change much, but I think it would help a tad.

That's all I've got... Hope its of use. If you wanted to make em balanceder.

Archived