Am I Doing This Right?

Dr_Overbuild

Basically, these cards just popped from my head:

Divided We Fall
[Spell][Quick-play]
This card becomes a permanent spell card when face-up on the field. When "United We Stand" is activated, negate it's effects, and if you do, banish that card. Change control of this card to your opponent. Each monster the controller of this card has has its ATK reduced to 800 for each monsters on this card's controller's opponent. This card cannot be destroyed, except by activating "United We Stand".

Exodia Counter - Reversed Finish
[Trap][Counter]
When your opponent has 5 different "Forbidden One" cards on their hands, you win instead.

Casket of Doom - Ancient Burial
[Trap][Permanent]
Each time a monster is special summoned from the graveyard, place one grave counter on this card. Remove 2 counters to special summon 1 monster from your hand (ignoring the summoning conditions). If this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters special summoned by this effect, and Special Summon "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", and "Winged Dragon of Ra" from your deck, hand, or graveyard.

This might be bothersome, i suppose =_=......

Divided We Fall is a narrow counter to United We Stand. Why isn't it a Continuous Trap Card? Also, it should be "this card's controller's opponent's field", or more simply, "the field of this card's owner". Is it destroyed by activating [i]another[/i] United We Stand?

Reversed Finish, in short, doesn't work. Exodia doesn't "activate" so your opponent can declare victory and you can't respond to it.

Casket of Doom would be fair if it only checked monsters revived from your opponent's Graveyard, and wasn't an instant game-winner with MST.

Archived