Dragon Nest

JACMaker

This is my first card on this site and it is a written card because, unfortunately, the Card Maker isn't working. Would greatly appreciate feedback and I hope my Card Grammar isn't to horrible. I'm ready to learn and make some friends on this site.

[spoiler=My First Card: Dragon Nest]Dragon Nest

TRAP | Counter

When your opponent declares an attack: Return 1 Level 7 or higher Dragon-Type monster you control to the hand; negate the attack, also Special Summon up to 5 Level 1 Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot be used as Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Material until the end of your next turn.[/spoiler]

...Interesting. Very impressive for a first card. I was leaning on calling it overpowered, but... Now that I look at it... Still, I can definitely see its uses. It'd probably have to have a deck based around it to get its full usage, and since I don't use Dragon decks much, I can't think of much, but I'm sure someone can.

It's very unique and realistic, I'll give you that.

[quote name='~10~' timestamp='1352742161' post='6067543']
It's a good card, but if it summons up to 5 dragon-type monsters, it can help people fusion summon Five Headed Dragon very quickly. I would suggest making the summoned monster(s) unable to be used for fusion materials, or something. Overall this is a great first card, and it would probably be quite useful in some decks.
[/quote]

Thank you, I forgot all about Five-Headed Dragon. I will update it.

Archived