[Clo] Featherstone archetype

Cloister

Here are the Featherstones. I made them quite some time ago, I had them on my cellphone, written down in the notepad-thingy, so yeah... Felt I wanted to share them.

[color=#ff8c00][b]Featherstone Hurrica[/b][/color]
[color=#008000]WIND[/color] - Level 3
Winged Beast - Effect
[i]This card is also treated as an EARTH Rock-Type monster. You can Tribute this card while you control a WIND or EARTH monster: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent.[/i]
1300 - 800

[color=#ff8c00][b]Featherstone Fissra[/b][/color]
[color=#8b4513]EARTH[/color] - Level 3
Winged Beast - Effect
[i]This card is also treated as a WIND Rock-Type monster. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control 1 Level 3 "Featherstone" monster.[/i]
1250 - 1100

[color=#ff8c00][b]Featherstone Troomb[/b][/color]
[color=#008000]WIND[/color][color=#000000] - [/color]Level 3
Winged Beast - Effect
[i]This card is also treated as an EARTH Rock-Type monster. You can discard this card from your hand: Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Featherstone" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/i]
1200 - 700

[b][color=#ff8c00]Featherstone Muntin[/color][/b]
[color=#8b4513]EARTH[/color] - Level 4
Winged Beast - Effect
[i]This card is also treated as a WIND Rock-Type monster. When this card is Summoned: Add 1 "Featherstone" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.[/i]
1850 - 1200

[color=#ff8c00][b]Featherstone Stourm[/b][/color]
[color=#008000]WIND[/color] - Level 5
Winged Beast - Effect
[i]This card is also treated as an EARTH Rock-Type monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Featherstone" monster: Destroy 1 card your opponent controls and inflict 1000 damage to them.[/i]
2200 - 1450

[color=#ff8c00][b]Featherstone Cuake[/b][/color]
[color=#8b4513]EARTH[/color] - Level 4
Winged Beast - Effect
[i]This card is also treated as a WIND Rock-Type monster. Once per turn: If you control another Winged Beast-Type monster; Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each Winged Beast-Type monster you control.[/i]
1650 - 1700

[color=#0000ff][b]Featherstone Mirror[/b][/color]
Normal Spell Card
[i]Activate only by selecting 1 "Featherstone" monster you control. Special Summon from your Deck 1 "Featherstone" monster with the same Level as the selected monster. The Summoned monster's effect(s) is negated.[/i]

[color=#800080][b]Featherstone Thunders[/b][/color]
Counter Trap Card
[i]Activate only when a "Featherstone" monster would be destroyed by battle. Negate its destruction, reduce all Battle Damage that you would have taken from that Battle to 0, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the "Featherstone" monster x 200.[/i]

Archived