Yet more prophecies

Saynt

[b]Been done before, by a lot of people, [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/288329-prophetic-grimoires/"]myself included[/url], and right after support was just released, but I really wanted to see the complete Major Arcana.[/b]

Magical Sibyl Fortuna (X: La Roue de Fortune)
WATER
Level 4
Image: A transformed Temper with midnight blue robes holding [i]Spellbook of Thoth[/i], with a circular arrangement of Spellbooks behind her.
Spellcaster/Tuner
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banishing 1 Level 3 "Prophecy" monster from your Graveyard, and if this card is Special Summoned this way, banish it when it leaves the field. Once per turn, if a "Spellbook" Spell Card was sent to the Graveyard from your hand or Deck: You can banish it to draw 1 card.
1200/800

Magical Arbitrator Aeon (XX: Le Jugement, called The Aeon in the Thoth Tarot deck)
LIGHT
Level 5
Image: Resembles [i]Tethys, Goddess of Light[/i] as much as Destroyer resembles [i]Summoned Skull[/i].
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card is Summoned: Place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each of your banished Spellcaster-Type monsters (max. 3). This card gains 800 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase: You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect, and destroy it.
0/1800

Spellbook Almanac - Le Monde (XXI: Le Monde)
Quickplay Spell Card
Image: White Spellbook with an orange gem, and "tree" branches connecting 9 circles together (a depiction of the Yggdrasil) in gold on the cover.
You can only activate 1 "Spellbook Almanac - Le Monde" per turn. This card cannot be activated from the hand. Toss a coin and gain the appropriate effect:
● Heads: Add 1 "Prophecy" monster and/or 1 "Spellbook" Spell Card from your Banished Zone to your hand.
● Tails: Send 1 "Spellbook" Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Return this card to your hand after its effect has resolved.

Spellbook of Thoth (Book of Thoth)
Normal Spell Card
Image: Black Spellbook with a red gem and a silver ankh shape on the cover.
Banish 1 "Prophecy" monster from your Graveyard: Select 1 card in your opponent's hand and declare a card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap). If the selected card was of the declared type, add 2 cards from your Graveyard to your hand; "Spellbook" Spell Card(s) added to the hand by this effect can be activated once more during the same turn, except "Spellbook of Thoth". You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Thoth" per turn.

Archived