Elemental Rai-Ohs

Agro

[b]Torrent Titan Mizu-Chitan[/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]WATER[/color] / Level 4[/b]
[b][ Aqua / Effect ][/b]
The effects of all monsters in the Graveyard are negated while those monsters are in the Graveyard, and their effects cannot be activated. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if an Effect Monster's effect that activates in your opponent's hand is activated: You can negate the effect of that Effect Monster and banish it. At the resolution of this effect: Send this card to the Graveyard.
[b]ATK / 1900 DEF / 800[/b]

[b]Firestorm Knight Hi-Kishi[/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]FIRE[/color] / Level 4[/b]
[b][ Pyro / Effect ][/b]
This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. Neither player can send cards from the Deck to the Graveyard. During either player's turn, when a monster would be Summoned from the Graveyard, OR when a Spell Card, Trap Card, or monster effect is activated that includes an effect that would Special Summon a monster(s) from either player's Graveyard: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

[b]Earthquake Paladin Ji-Shin[/b]
[b][color=#a52a2a]EARTH[/color] / Level 4[/b]
[b][ Rock / Effect ][/b]
This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card remains face-up on the field, each player can only Special Summon 2 monsters per turn. When a monster is Special Summoned: You can sned this card to the Graveyard; banish, face-down, 1 Special Summoned monster on the field.

[b]Zephyr Magician Kaze-Tejina[/b]
[b][color=#008000]WIND[/color] / Level 4[/b]
[b][ Fairy / Effect ][/b]
Neither player can banish cards. During either player's turn, if a monster is Special Summoned from your opponent's Deck: You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to target 2 cards in your Opponent's hand or side of the field; shuffle those targeted cards into the Deck.

[b]Shadow Queen Yami-Jo[/b]
[b][color=#4b0082]DARK[/color] / Level 4[/b]
[b][ Zombie / Effect ][/b]
Level 5 or higher Effect Monsters cannot be Special Summoned from the hand or Deck. During either player's turn, when your opponent would Special Summon a monster: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; negate the Special Summon, and if you do, banish it.

A decent post with no comments? Never fear, Sora is here!

1. Sweet tech against mermails, and lots of gorz and trag hate here. This would probably be sided in our meta because it stops the mermails' two biggest engines, namely linde and the atlanteans, dead in their tracks. It also stops light pulsar, which is freaking awesome. It's not quite as potent as Rai-Oh, but it will definitely see use.
2. I can't see this card being useful... Wolfberk in a fire fist-prevalent format? Garunix? Stardust? That's about it.
3. Oh wow, I love this card. So much. Stops Herpderp loop-de-loops in their tracks, and dispatches ss'd monsters for good. My favorite card yet.
4. Very controversial... On one hand, it pisses on Atum and zenmaity. On the other, it deals mass hand destruction, which I don't really like... I'd prefer if it targeted one in the hand and one on the field.
5. Shuts down prophecies, lightsworn, and agents, but it's not quite as powerful as a few of the other element cards. How bout not SS'ing level 5+ monsters from anywhere? That'd be better.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1353645044' post='6076020']
A decent post with no comments? Never fear, Sora is here!

1. Sweet tech against mermails, and lots of gorz and trag hate here. This would probably be sided in our meta because it stops the mermails' two biggest engines, namely linde and the atlanteans, dead in their tracks. It also stops light pulsar, which is freaking awesome. It's not quite as potent as Rai-Oh, but it will definitely see use.

[b]It also stops any monsters that send themselves to the Graveyard for their effects. Meaning Rai-Oh and Veiler are punched in the face.[/b]

2. I can't see this card being useful... Wolfberk in a fire fist-prevalent format? Garunix? Stardust? That's about it.

[b]Lavals. Rekindling is still a card.[/b]

3. Oh wow, I love this card. So much. Stops Herpderp loop-de-loops in their tracks, and dispatches ss'd monsters for good. My favorite card yet.

[b]The basic idea. No 5 monster spamming. [/b]

4. Very controversial... On one hand, it pisses on Atum and zenmaity. On the other, it deals mass hand destruction, which I don't really like... I'd prefer if it targeted one in the hand and one on the field.

[b]They don't have to lose anything if they don't search the deck. It punishes floaters and +1 plays. Makes them play something slower.[/b]

5. Shuts down prophecies, lightsworn, and agents, but it's not quite as powerful as a few of the other element cards. How bout not SS'ing level 5+ monsters from anywhere? That'd be better.

[b]I'd prefer not to make another Ophion.[/b]
[/quote]

Archived