"Vicious Veterancy": Read and Comment, Meatsacks!

Stan Alda

This isn't your candy-ass, Effect-based Yu-Gi-Oh anymore--this is WAR! This card is meant to make the weak survive, even at the expense of their fellow monsters! And if that isn't good enough for you maggots, I'm planning a version that affects ALL your monsters with <500 ATK! So if you think this thing is overpowered, you're gonna start $#|++|~& your frilly pink panties!

[b][i]Vicious Veterancy[/i][/b]
SPELL/Equip
Equip only to a monster on your side of the field with 500 or less ATK. Increase its ATK by 800 for when it destroys a monster in battle. When the equipped monster has 2500 or more ATK, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. During your Battle Phase, the equipped monster can declare an attack on 1 monster on your side of the field. The equipped monster cannot declare an attack on an opponent's monster during the turn you activate this effect.

NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20 REVIEWS!

It was venting more than anything; I had kind of a rough day. Anyway, I figured it could trigger effects that require being destroyed in battle. I can't name any such cards off the top of my head, but they can activate if [i]you[/i] attack them due to a card effect, right? Would it be better if I did the "all your monsters" thing, or buffed the ATK increase...maggot?!

Archived