Hiruhymn, the Bardic Djinn

Kingdom Xathers

Hiruhymn, the Bardic Djinn

LIGHT/Rnk 4/Fiend/Xyz/Effect/2100 ATK/2500 DEF

2 or more Level 4 monsters
All other face-up "Djinn" Xyz Monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to this card. When an Xyz Material is detached from this card; this card gains 300 ATK. Once per turn, you can target 1 "Djinn" Xyz monster that is either face-up on your side of the field or in your Graveyard; this card gains that target's effects until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

That name is amazing. Hiruhi (Due to the anime-style of many of the Djinns) and Hymn. Works so well!

Hmm... this would definitely work in a Djinn-based deck, as it gives quite good support to them. Due to the ability to copy effects, it can be anything! And that's really cool! I think that Djinns would really benefit off of something like this, what with the Muzurhythm and the Maestroke and stuff. There needs to be at least 6 of them by the end of ZEXAL! One for each attribute, and this works well for a LIGHT one. (Even if one of them already was LIGHT...? Huh...)

The ATK increase just seems good overall. I'm not sure if it would stack with Muzu, but if it does, then heck yeah, Djinns are meta! (Yes, made meta because of one combo that results in double ATK. Nice, Pepper.) And due to being able to copy effects, it can detach and whatnot, gaining its own ATK in exchange for its allies. This gives more of a reason to run level 4's in Djinn decks. While Maestroke is already a fantastic card on its own, another rank 4 solidifies them quite well. Woohoo!

[quote name='Pepperyena' timestamp='1353642835' post='6076007']
That name is amazing. Hiruhi (Due to the anime-style of many of the Djinns) and Hymn. Works so well!

Hmm... this would definitely work in a Djinn-based deck, as it gives quite good support to them. Due to the ability to copy effects, it can be anything! And that's really cool! I think that Djinns would really benefit off of something like this, what with the Muzurhythm and the Maestroke and stuff. There needs to be at least 6 of them by the end of ZEXAL! One for each attribute, and this works well for a LIGHT one. (Even if one of them already was LIGHT...? Huh...)

The ATK increase just seems good overall. I'm not sure if it would stack with Muzu, but if it does, then heck yeah, Djinns are meta! (Yes, made meta because of one combo that results in double ATK. Nice, Pepper.) And due to being able to copy effects, it can detach and whatnot, gaining its own ATK in exchange for its allies. This gives more of a reason to run level 4's in Djinn decks. While Maestroke is already a fantastic card on its own, another rank 4 solidifies them quite well. Woohoo!
[/quote]

You mean, they totally need to have 12 Djinns: one for each attribute for each of Rank 3 or 4.

So he transfers power from his buddies to himself - that isn't very much like a Djinn. Then again, he would be better than Gem-Knight Pearl if he included himself in the pump.
Admittedly, the flavor doesn't seem to line up exactly as I'd imagine, but the card itself is just fine, given some minor errors in text:

2 or more Level 4 monsters [b][color=#0000ff](max. 5)[/color] (Note: It's on the Haze Beast Xyz, so I figure this would include it too)[/b]
All other face-up "Djinn" Xyz Monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to this card. When an Xyz Material(s) is detached from this card[color=#0000ff][b]:[/b][/color] this card gains 300 ATK. Once per turn, you can target 1 "Djinn" Xyz monster [s][b]that is either face-up[/b][/s] on [b][s]your side of[/s][/b] the field or in your Graveyard; this card gains that target's effects until[b] [s]the End Phase of your opponent's next turn[/s] [color=#0000ff]your opponent's End Phase[/color].[/b]

Archived